Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

View Poll Results: What classes would you like to run?
GPL 1965 0 0%
GPL 1967 5 31.25%
GPL 1969 7 43.75%
A mixture (eg. 4x '65, 4x '67, 4x '69). 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Feb 2006, 22:19 (Ref:1526535)   #1
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
TTFRL GPL Season 5 preparations

OK, here is the current situation with regard to TTFRL GPL Season 5.

We're looking at a start time of the middle of April and proposing a 12 round calendar, which is yet to be decided.

The time scale is such because I'm off on hols in just over 3 weeks for just over 3 weeks, so there isn't much point in starting before then. This also gives me chance to develop and launch a new website, which will allow for a far more structured way in dealing with league administration.

Because of the different things which have been going on recently with GPL we have some choices to make on what class(es) we would like to run. Therefore I'm posting a poll to gauge what sort of races peeps would like to participate in.

Also in the next few weeks I'm hopefully acquiring a spare machine to be used as a dedicated server. I won't be able to operate it 24/7, but some evenings and weekends will allow people to have some practice and/or GPL get-togethers. I don't know the exact timescale yet though. Watch this space.

Last but not least there is a prize for this season's championship. More on that later.