Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 3 Jan 2003, 19:31 (Ref:462984)   #1
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Trouble Getting In...

i dont know whether its a conspirocy to get rid of me, but sometimes when i click on the favourites tab for 10/10th's, the page refuses to load up and says that the website couldnt be found...

this has happened a few times this week...whats goin on???

Here must all distrust be left;
All cowardice must here be dead
Old 3 Jan 2003, 19:54 (Ref:463011)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
If only we'd thought of that

The server itself is fine but there have been some intermittent DNS problems. The nature of the problems mean it's diffcult to pin-point exactly what is wrong - it only effects some users and for short periods of time. Chris has been working to trace/sort the problem but so far he thinks it's something outside of our direct control.
Old 3 Jan 2003, 20:44 (Ref:463047)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The problem is that we have updated details of our nameservers in preparation for a server upgrade in the near future. Unfortunately Netsol seem not to have updated our records correctly and have our old IP listed on our primary nameserver and the new IP on the secondary! I have been in contact and I have resubmitted the changes which are now in the process of propogating across the network.

Anyone who has trouble connecting may like to try accessing the site from one of our other domains. Try www.ten-tenths.org and see how you get on. This domain is unaffected by Netsol's ineptitude as it is provided by a different registrar

Hopefully this should be resolved in the next 24-72 hours regardless.
Old 4 Jan 2003, 23:32 (Ref:463963)   #4
*formula3*
Veteran

Germany
*formula3* should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i had the same problem, but when i asked a friend to try it on her compter it worked :confused: ha, so you only want to get rid of me
Old 15 Jan 2003, 11:55 (Ref:474944)   #5
pete55
Veteran

pete55 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well somebody doesn't love me. When I go to post a reply to a thread in the Forum rules it says i may not post a reply or any of the others including posting a new new threads. Any reason for this????
Old 15 Jan 2003, 12:20 (Ref:474958)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So how did you post this one then?
Old 15 Jan 2003, 12:32 (Ref:474970)   #7
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Posting a thread in forum rules? Could you give us the URL of the page you're trying to post a new thread to?