Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2004, 00:41 (Ref:997940)   #26
Patrick B
Racer

Canada
Canada
Patrick B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Count me in...
Old 9 Jun 2004, 08:55 (Ref:998165)   #27
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Bit obvious, but I'll be there See you later
Old 9 Jun 2004, 12:05 (Ref:998342)   #28
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I shall be there with RLM in the background
Old 9 Jun 2004, 18:30 (Ref:998810)   #29
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid

Last edited by JAG; 9 Jun 2004 at 18:36.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:06 (Ref:998878)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I made it in, even if it was only for 10 mins.....
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:14 (Ref:998885)   #31
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Well, I made it in, even if it was only for 10 mins.....
In 45 minutes you can have another try.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 19:37 (Ref:998910)   #32
wensleydale
Veteran

England
wensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've had reports irc.phishy.net isn't behaving itself tonight, please use corinthian.phishy.net port 6667 if you're struggling to connect via your own client
Old 9 Jun 2004, 21:12 (Ref:999016)   #33
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Still can't get in. Grrrr.
Old 9 Jun 2004, 21:23 (Ref:999040)   #34
Schumi28
Rookie

Netherlands
Netherlands, Waarland
Schumi28 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Class Jicra not found
#15 Lammers, Dyson & Kaneishi: the steady factor
#16 Coronel, Firman & Wilson: the Canon
Old 10 Jun 2004, 04:38 (Ref:999283)   #35
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
After some problems, I did it at the end, following Asp, Pirenzo and Paul advises ! Thanks to all !
Old 11 Jun 2004, 17:13 (Ref:1000920)   #36
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
When is the next chat?
I would propose Saturday 15:45h
Old 11 Jun 2004, 17:23 (Ref:1000931)   #37
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
H-E-L-P !!!! I can't get in . Tried above and Parc Ferme. All i get here is a grey screen; and at PF I get as far as entering my screen name and getting "connect" to tirn to "disconnect" but nothing else happens from there. I can type my message but when I hit enter (or whatever the button says) nothing happens. Sorry, I'm comp illiterate.

jimclark
Old 11 Jun 2004, 17:37 (Ref:1000947)   #38
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Sorry I think I can't help you.

With http://www.motorsportsearch.com/chat I have no problems, the other Java one gives me a grey screen.
Maybe you can try an IRC client like MiRC.
Old 12 Jun 2004, 09:54 (Ref:1001550)   #39
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This is the first time I'll be joining u guys. How many people do you normally get in the chat room for LM?
Old 12 Jun 2004, 10:14 (Ref:1001566)   #40
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
how long before this chat kicks off ?
Old 12 Jun 2004, 11:01 (Ref:1001596)   #41
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Join whenever u please, 2 of us have already made camp by the looks of it - share in our lonlieness - we have nowhere else to go!
Old 12 Jun 2004, 16:11 (Ref:1001808)   #42
Dov
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Dov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I click on Chat Room at the top of the page, but a blank grey screen appears :confused: .........HELP ME!!!
Old 12 Jun 2004, 16:12 (Ref:1001809)   #43
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Try this one: http://www.motorsportsearch.com/chat/
Old 12 Jun 2004, 17:06 (Ref:1001860)   #44
Dov
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Dov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks FIRE!
Old 12 Jun 2004, 18:49 (Ref:1002005)   #45
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by jimclark
H-E-L-P !!!! I can't get in . Tried above and Parc Ferme. All i get here is a grey screen; and at PF I get as far as entering my screen name and getting "connect" to tirn to "disconnect" but nothing else happens from there. I can type my message but when I hit enter (or whatever the button says) nothing happens. Sorry, I'm comp illiterate.
jim - have you tried the www.motorsportsearch.com/chat link as entry. Also, on the parc fermé link be prepared to click it a few times before it works, as sometimes it doesn't work immediately.

TO everyone else - it is heaving in the room at the minute, so if you've not joined yet, please do!