Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 28 Nov 2017, 14:46 (Ref:3783784)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R20 & Overall Fantasy Results

The qualification and race results have already been posted so it's firstly to announce the Event winner for Abu Dhabi

Congrats to Team FoggyNotion with 97 points, Gaining their 6th event win of the season. the most of any team.
Second was Redneck Racing on 93points with Goblin Target Racing, AZBarbarians2017 and Montgolfier Racing sharing a crowded 3rd step of the podium with 91 points.

The full results are...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event Team Score.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	50775

This means that in the overall there was a clear winner.

Little Hotels
With 1677 points
Congrats to team owner Trapeze Artist

Team Foggy Notion
with 1631 points
Congrats to their team owner Tony Vandervell

Team F1
with 1573 points
Congrats to Team owner F1 Guy

The full and final results are as follows

Name:	Season Overall.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	50776

Well done to all who took part, there were some close battles and position changes through out the season up and down the table.

The overall fantasy drivers table ended up looking like this.

Name:	Overall Fant Driver.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	50777

With the overall fantasy points for the constructors an PU providers in the tables below.

Name:	Overall Fant Con.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	50778

Name:	PU Qualy season.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	50779

Well that's it for another fantasy season on 10-10ths I hope everyone has enjoyed the ups and down of the fantasy season.

A final congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who took part in this seasons competition. It won't be long before I have to get the spread sheets out again for 2018.

Until then in Fantasy land

SBF
Old 28 Nov 2017, 15:57 (Ref:3783799)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thank you for another fantastic fantasy season SBF!

congrats to the winners...commanding win this season Trapeze Artist...cheer cheer!

SuperIndia F1 is more than happy to claim a moral victory by taking 4th place because F1 is unfair!
Old 28 Nov 2017, 21:40 (Ref:3783860)   #3
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks for running it, ScotsBrutesFan. After coming out 11th, I have been average this season, mathematically average.

Congratulations to Trapeze Artist.
Old 28 Nov 2017, 22:14 (Ref:3783872)   #4
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Many thanks to ScotsBruteFan for all the work in running the Fantasy Grand Prix. Also well done to Tony Vandervell on that late season charge. I don't think I could have hung on for much longer.
Old 29 Nov 2017, 04:40 (Ref:3783936)   #5
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Thanks for all your efforts ScotsBrutesFan...
Old 29 Nov 2017, 05:56 (Ref:3783945)   #6
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Thanks for the competition SBF. Very well done.

Congratulations to Trapeze Artist. Like I said HERE at the halfway point (Silverstone GP), it was going to take a miracle to catch you. With only driver changes allowed, and the point structure as it is, there was nothing any of us could do to catch you. Well done again.

SBF, are you open to suggestions for next year on how we could spice this up a bit more?
Old 29 Nov 2017, 07:31 (Ref:3783953)   #7
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
A steady 5th, never looked like I had a title challenge in me.

Thanks SBF - EXCELLENT job as always. I think the tweaks to the points system worked well this season.
Old 29 Nov 2017, 12:26 (Ref:3784019)   #8
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers to SBF for running the show and congrats to TrapezeArtist on the win - even that late flurry of Ricciardo DNFs not enough to let me reel you in.