Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 28 Feb 2016, 04:57 (Ref:3618349)   #1
falonso7
Rookie

falonso7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
PLEASE HELP MY PROJECT!!!!!

Hi guys,

I'm doing a project on F1 and I really need some "expert" survey results. I know the people who write here are mostly motorsport fanatics, and even if you're not, you can fill out my survey if you know just a bit about F1.
It's about how McLaren Honda really struggled last year and how they can improve. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could help me because it would definitely help my grade on this project!
Please take the survey here: http://goo.gl/forms/aYXsSRM1GM
Thank you so much for helping out!

Thomas
Old 28 Feb 2016, 06:18 (Ref:3618354)   #2
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the forum! It seems this is for some type of class project? I expect you might get more submissions if you give more details on who you are, what the project is about, what you will be doing with the data and why anyone should help (other than you want a better grade)!

Richard
Old 28 Feb 2016, 10:56 (Ref:3618379)   #3
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Typo - "Why did McLaren Honda struggled so much in 2015?"

"In races their drivers could finish" - that's missing a 'where'

--

Just filled it out, anyway. It's a bit difficult for us to summarise exactly why it all went wrong in one multiple choice question But hope it was useful, anyway.

Selby