Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 Sep 2013, 03:31 (Ref:3304981)   #1
hannabyjj
Rookie

hannabyjj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel would blow Alonso away

I am no Vettel fan. In fact I am the exact opposite. However, I have a huge amount of respect for him as a driver and I think the stick he gets is unfair. A lot of the time people say Alonso and Hamilton would beat him in the same car. However, though I think it would be tight with Hamilton , as both are excellent qualifiers, vettel is better from leading from the front whilst Lewis has the edge on overtaking. I think Alonso would get thrashed. Alonso is a demon in the race but Vettel would hammer him in quali and sail away from the front. Although I think Alonso is a great driver I feel a lot of his great pace is from his average quali and hides the car's true pace. This year it is only 7-5 with him and Massa, Rosberg is supposedly matching hamilton at 8-4 whilst vettel has 12-0. I think Fernando would be blown away.