Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 14 Sep 2017, 19:43 (Ref:3766897)   #76
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
I'd put a tenner on it happening.
Old 14 Sep 2017, 19:50 (Ref:3766899)   #77
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!Akrapovic is going for a new world record!
I'll agree to that bet! I'll happily give it to 2020, rather than the announced 2019, as things get delayed a lot.

I'd totally buy one of those. I just don't think they'll make it. Someone needs to bump this thread in 3 years to make one of us poorer
Old 14 Sep 2017, 19:57 (Ref:3766900)   #78
crmalcolm
Veteran

Italy
crmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was a bit confused by the thread title when I first read it. How can a car be small AND family?

To my mind, they are two different things. For most cars in this thread, I would wonder how you would cope taking two kids and dog from Scotland to Devon for a long weekend and manage to fit everything in?
Old 15 Sep 2017, 01:36 (Ref:3766935)   #79
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'll agree to that bet! I'll happily give it to 2020, rather than the announced 2019, as things get delayed a lot.

I'd totally buy one of those. I just don't think they'll make it. Someone needs to bump this thread in 3 years to make one of us poorer
I wish they'd make it a hybrid instead of full electric. Either use the existing 1.3l with IMA, or put a new one in there based on the 660cc turbo kei car 3 cylinder with IMA.