Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 7 Apr 2013, 21:02 (Ref:3230578)   #1
Fay
Veteran

England
Silverstone
Fay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
AMOC/MSVR Silverstone 6th April 2013

Can I just take this opportunity to thank all the marshals at the meeting.

I know that quite a few ES were flagging for the first time and I hope they all enjoyed their day and will be happy to help out flagging when required.

I know that the GT4 seemed a long race and that the organisers are hoping to have a bigger entry at Brands. I did say that we could do with a few more cars.

The weather was good, I just wish I could have decent weather for all my meetings!!

One of the drivers was marshalling and he said he had a wonderful day at Brooklands. I am sure he will let other drivers know and hopefully we will have a load offering to do a day. Peferably when I am short!!!

Paul Norris won the top prize at Bedford.

If any of you are free for either the MSVR meetings at Silverstone or Donington on Saturday and Sunday 27th and 28th April then please let me know.

See you all soon.

Fay Crook
Chief Marshal MSVR Silverstone/Donington
Old 8 Apr 2013, 07:26 (Ref:3230727)   #2
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm still a little overwhelmed - many thanks to all concerned.
Old 8 Apr 2013, 08:57 (Ref:3230770)   #3
LAK
Racer

LAK should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLAK should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just a quick word of thanks to the marshals, officials, AMOC and HRCD for a great day of racing on Saturday. Jason and I were in our little red Fiat in the HRDC race and had a great day battling with others and also some mechanical issues. I had the first stint so unfortunately didn't get the opportunity of waving my thanks to you all so I hope you will accept these words.

Louise Kennedy
Fiat Abarth (No 99)
Old 8 Apr 2013, 10:51 (Ref:3230827)   #4
AGD A105/6
Racer

England
SW London
AGD A105/6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to all who helped put out my little barbecue in the assembly area, and push the remnants round to the recovery truck. Thanks to your prompt work, I still have a car, repairs are under way and I hope to be at AMOC Donington; Oulton seems a little optimistic!