Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 27 Apr 2011, 11:16 (Ref:2870517)   #51
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Compared with what you would've spent on the entry and fuel a hire car for two days will be peanuts. Come on you know you wanna be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Which is exactly the reason I didn't renew my racing licence this year, so that I can't do things like that - GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!

Yes, car hire one option but exploring the "shared cost" route first - always with an eye to a money saver, me
Old 27 Apr 2011, 18:17 (Ref:2870775)   #52
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
just one more day of stinking work getting in the way of a cracking weekends entertainment. and no i don't mean the poxy TV
Old 27 Apr 2011, 18:50 (Ref:2870791)   #53
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
You're lucky, I have two days of work left
Old 27 Apr 2011, 21:07 (Ref:2870893)   #54
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yay! My new SpeedChills sponsored ovies have arrived in time for the weekend! I now have sore fingers from sewing BMMC patches and a minor alteration to the belt velcro ( Damn that stuff is a nightmare to sew!)
Old 27 Apr 2011, 21:26 (Ref:2870905)   #55
peter195001
Racer

peter195001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any idea how many cars/teams planing to be there?
Old 27 Apr 2011, 21:30 (Ref:2870909)   #56
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter195001 View Post
Any idea how many cars/teams planing to be there?
Around 20 in the 6 hour and 25+ in the support race
Old 27 Apr 2011, 21:37 (Ref:2870914)   #57
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
You can hear the paddock announcer now can't you "so.... Er....* late entry then, the EUROCAR team.....erm...... I haven't really got any details for this team?"
Once used a hire car at Snetterton for a marshals' track day, but don't tell anyone.

Got raffle tickets for marshals draw. All prizes packed. I've also got 2 more days of work to go. Won't even be able to see the wedding.
Old 27 Apr 2011, 22:10 (Ref:2870929)   #58
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by White flag man View Post
Once used a hire car at Snetterton for a marshals' track day, but don't tell anyone.

Got raffle tickets for marshals draw. All prizes packed. I've also got 2 more days of work to go. Won't even be able to see the wedding.
Hi Nick,

Well guess what - it's my wedding anniversary on the 29th and where am I likely to be - not watching the wedding or at home with my dear wife but most likely at Snet! At this rate probably won't have an anniversary to celebrate next year apart from the 3rd 360MRC meeting!!

Thanks for all your superb support mate - look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Terry
Old 27 Apr 2011, 22:25 (Ref:2870940)   #59
peter195001
Racer

Cheers terry, time table as well. ?
Old 28 Apr 2011, 03:58 (Ref:2870997)   #60
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Peter,

PROVISIONAL TIMETABLE

8.30 Drivers Briefing for WBS (compulsory to attend if competing)
8.45 Drivers Briefing for the 6 hours (compulsory to attend if competing)
9.00 Qualifying WBS
9.20 End
9.25 Qualifying/Practice for the 6 Hours
10.35 End
10.40 The Wedding Breakfast Sprint Support Race (30 mins)
11.10 Brunch incorporating demoes and Gulf challenge
12.10 Grid formation of the 2011 360 Six Hour
12.20 The Six Hour
18.20 Race End
18.25 Trophies ceremony

Should be a great day's sport. Look forward to catching up with you on Saturday.

Terry
Old 28 Apr 2011, 04:03 (Ref:2870999)   #61
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
You're lucky, I have two days of work left

Very unusual word,not heard that in a while, work that is.
Old 28 Apr 2011, 09:48 (Ref:2871088)   #62
peter195001
Racer

Cheers Terry, see you saturaday
Old 28 Apr 2011, 11:10 (Ref:2871112)   #63
Peter Harding
Veteran

England
Colchester
Peter Harding should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope the wedding breakfast (sprint) includes a sausage for Claire. (sorry - extension of another thread!)
Old 28 Apr 2011, 14:04 (Ref:2871184)   #64
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm sorted now thanks. I have one spare seat Wiltshire --> Snett Friday, return as soon as flag drops Saturday, if anyone needs a lift. PM me.
Old 28 Apr 2011, 15:40 (Ref:2871243)   #65
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Max,it'll be good to see you there,Team Manager this year?
Old 28 Apr 2011, 15:51 (Ref:2871251)   #66
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Tickets

All,

I just want to say a quick sorry for the fact that owing to a few things, some of the tickets never arrived at your homes etc ...this is due to the following reasons

1 We got the tickets Thursday , which meant we only had Saturday to post them, which we did, ALL the competitor and Officials tickets went saturday BEFORE 12

However, we had a bank holiday on the friday and one on the Monday...and that has caused issues by the looks of things

Once again Im sorry, dont worry, I will be making my way to Snett tonight and be at the circuit tomorrow very early, if you have probs ring the office number and I will answer it.

Im gonna post this on the other tread as well

Ta
Claire
Old 28 Apr 2011, 17:41 (Ref:2871317)   #67
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the update Claire, nothing here and tomorrow the post will come after i need to leave. Not sure about Mike and Justin's tickets but i'm sure with some kindly words with the people on the gate we'll be able to sort something out. Can you please post sign on times / location so we can ensure we are sober before we are needed Saturday morning?
Old 28 Apr 2011, 18:45 (Ref:2871391)   #68
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mike and myself have ours, arrived yesterday. Not sure why you havent had yours then Steve, could be the usual, change of address? Im sure the 360MC will sort you out on the gate?
Old 28 Apr 2011, 22:11 (Ref:2871551)   #69
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
and don't forget, boys and girls, BBQ @ the circuit tomorrow nite - just bring yourselves and your drink of choice - we gonna get our burger on!
Old 28 Apr 2011, 22:28 (Ref:2871563)   #70
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish

Can't Wait!
Old 30 Apr 2011, 22:06 (Ref:2872188)   #71
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On behalf of the 360MRC can I say a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in todays superb event at Snetterton. For reasons beyond our control, we started 20 minutes late, but by you fantastic efforts and flexability, we finished 5 minutes early. Here's to next year
Old 1 May 2011, 06:51 (Ref:2872263)   #72
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
On behalf of the 360MRC can I say a heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in todays superb event at Snetterton. For reasons beyond our control, we started 20 minutes late, but by you fantastic efforts and flexability, we finished 5 minutes early. Here's to next year
When building our 'Tango 924' entry for this years event I fitted a window slider kit in the drivers door. Not for ventilation- it's crap for that- but so's I could wave my appreciation to all the guys and girls trackside at race end. We got there- after two injection pump failures and a mid-race trip to Norwich to acquire a third- and I was able to salute you all for the second year running. Thank you all for being such wonderful supporters of this race. You are the best.

Old 1 May 2011, 08:31 (Ref:2872297)   #73
Cliff Ryan
Veteran

Cliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCliff Ryan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
When building our 'Tango 924' entry for this years event I fitted a window slider kit in the drivers door. Not for ventilation- it's crap for that- but so's I could wave my appreciation to all the guys and girls trackside at race end. We got there- after two injection pump failures and a mid-race trip to Norwich to acquire a third- and I was able to salute you all for the second year running. Thank you all for being such wonderful supporters of this race. You are the best.

Thanks guys, from the other Tango 924 driver
Old 1 May 2011, 13:21 (Ref:2872400)   #74
blueoval2
Racer

England
blueoval2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can i say car of the day has to go to the mini Cooper #97 that car was thrashed from start to finished and it kept sliding around the corners, i think it would have ran all night.
Great day again thanks claire and all the gang roll on 2012!!
Old 1 May 2011, 13:30 (Ref:2872405)   #75
madfish
Rookie

United Kingdom
norwich
madfish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
had fantastic day yesterday despite being at corum on me todd lol good practice for 2cvs, the mg 1100 was superb drifting all the way threw corum on almost every lap.
roll n next year.