Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 21 Jun 2005, 18:31 (Ref:1336265)   #26
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think so, possibly. I think you could see one of the drivers in F1 at some point, though I wouldn't expect it to be a top team. Who knows!
Old 21 Jun 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1336275)   #27
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by btracer
Would I be taking a gamble if I said I would eat my hat if anyone from this years BF3C got to F1?
No risk at all there - go for it!

btw, Danny Watts is returning to the Series for a one-off outing at Castle Combe this weekend...
Old 21 Jun 2005, 20:57 (Ref:1336438)   #28
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With what team? If its a top operation ill eat my hat if he doesn't win atleast one of the races
Old 21 Jun 2005, 21:24 (Ref:1336489)   #29
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Adr I believe
Old 21 Jun 2005, 22:12 (Ref:1336552)   #30
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
blimey, hats are at stake over a small matter like a race win eh? you lot are taking the eating of headgear a little too lightly
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:29 (Ref:1337022)   #31
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Think I'm gonna hire me a little cream-coloured caravan and start touting barbecued hamburger hats around Britain's motor-racing circuits. There could be a lot of money in this game.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:08 (Ref:1337060)   #32
Suze
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
blimey, hats are at stake over a small matter like a race win eh? you lot are taking the eating of headgear a little too lightly
you should take more risk!

on kindof the same track....can you imagine an apple & cinammon crumble hat? (just after Mathias' hamburger one)....I would be in heaven!
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:14 (Ref:1337429)   #33
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hang on, could you use the hat as a baking tin for cake and pie??
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:42 (Ref:1337460)   #34
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
Mr Jinxx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
maybe Quasimodo could use his hat as an ironing board
Sit in a chair, lift your right leg off the ground, point your toes forward and draw CLOCKWISE circles in the air with your foot. Then raise your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction. If you can't even do this simple coordination task, how could you drive a racing car?
Old 22 Jun 2005, 17:43 (Ref:1337461)   #35
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
*explanation for our younger members* ... so he can iron his shirts
Sit in a chair, lift your right leg off the ground, point your toes forward and draw CLOCKWISE circles in the air with your foot. Then raise your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction. If you can't even do this simple coordination task, how could you drive a racing car?
Old 23 Jun 2005, 11:51 (Ref:1338244)   #36
Suze
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
hang on, could you use the hat as a baking tin for cake and pie??
or my giant apple crumble!

uh-oh, gonna have to make one now....
Old 23 Jun 2005, 16:39 (Ref:1338481)   #37
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I say, I say, I say, how do you make an apple crumble?
Old 23 Jun 2005, 17:48 (Ref:1338547)   #38
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
tell it its not a cute racing driver?

*scrambles to bring the topic er, back somewhere near a motorsporty topic*

Last edited by bella; 23 Jun 2005 at 17:50. Reason: check which thread you're posting in before posting...
Old 23 Jun 2005, 22:06 (Ref:1338756)   #39
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
As my examiner said to me on my driving test ... "Can you make a U turn"?

"I can make it's eyes water, pal" I replied

<expects and hopes this will be deleted by bella for fear of sullying my otherwise spotless reputation >
Old 23 Jun 2005, 22:49 (Ref:1338808)   #40
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
i'll leave that on the grounds that i moderate this forum on the "no need to delete something when it makes a member look silly" principle.

that dodgy pun is no exception.

to the naughty step with ye
Old 24 Jun 2005, 00:02 (Ref:1338860)   #41
Mr Jinxx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Isle of Man
ye be a hard woman, Mavis MacHinery
Old 25 Jun 2005, 22:31 (Ref:1340111)   #42
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidzer
With what team? If its a top operation ill eat my hat if he doesn't win at least one of the races
You might like to start looking for an edible version, Kidzer! Danny was 7th in qualifying for both races today, so he has a fair bit of work to do tomorrow...
Old 26 Jun 2005, 16:52 (Ref:1340416)   #43
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep, he didnae win either of the races...

...nuts
Old 26 Jun 2005, 18:06 (Ref:1340440)   #44
Suze
Veteran

England
So not only do you have to eat a hat over Danny, you have to eat a hat over Dan Clarke too! Fantastic.
Old 26 Jun 2005, 18:16 (Ref:1340442)   #45
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
I don't, I never said anything about Dan
Old 26 Jun 2005, 18:25 (Ref:1340447)   #46
Suze
Veteran

England
*ponders* I'm sure someone somewhere said they'd eat their hat if Dan Clarke one, as well as you saying you'd eat it if Danny didn't win....
Old 26 Jun 2005, 22:34 (Ref:1340608)   #47
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
Suze, I offered to bet someone a fiver that Dan Clarke would win an F3 race this year, but nobody took up the challenge. Now I'm happy that I was right and that my money's safe, but sorry there's no-one to collect any winnings from!
Old 27 Jun 2005, 08:25 (Ref:1340825)   #48
Suze
Veteran

England
I know that one foxy....why do I think there was someone else though too?!