Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Nov 2012, 04:05 (Ref:3168283)   #1
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Red Bull sponsorship in Sportscar Racing

I was just searching through the Red Bull website and doing some search for names of their supported athletes and teams and it got me wondering, is there much Red Bull sponsorship in sportscar racing? I havent seen much at all compared to other sports and categories in motorsport itself. All I remember is the Duller BMWs, Red Bull in FIA GT with JMB and JetAlliance and the odd Ferrari and Corvette from Belcar. Are there many personal sponsorships of drivers? I havent seen many of teams apart from the above.

I know of Karl Wendlinger who according to the site is sill supported by Red Bull, a search for Philip Peter who was sponsored in FIA GT by Red Bull yielded nothing so maybe not anymore. As did Dieter Quester-who Im guessing is retired.

The Red Bull athlete and team site is here and you can search for particular people.
http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/...01242745950144