Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 8 Sep 2023, 09:42 (Ref:4175650)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Racing in Europe - Safety Gear

Some of us will already be aware but.

I recently had to turn down an invitation to race at the 6hrs. My helmet, suit, boots gloves and underwear is still good for the UK but since 2022 the FIA has mandated that all kit should be dated 2018 and carry a FIA hologram. The organisers at Spa have implemented these rules and in my case it was too costly just for one race. My last Spa visit was 2021.

So, a word to the wise, make sure your kit is up to date before entering the Summer Classic or probably any other european race. And/or seek advice from organisers before entering.

I did look at a new suit and found that now you can get an FIA approved two layer suit at a "reasonable price" but look at a three layer and you are looking at a large expense.
Old 8 Sep 2023, 16:48 (Ref:4175708)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Spa 6 hrs driver safety requirements: https://www.spasixhours.com/wp-conte...-K-2023-FR.pdf
Old 8 Sep 2023, 19:34 (Ref:4175728)   #3
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Spa 6 hrs driver safety requirements: https://www.spasixhours.com/wp-conte...-K-2023-FR.pdf
And in Engrish : https://www.spasixhours.com/wp-conte...-K-2023-GB.pdf