Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 25 Jun 2011, 13:43 (Ref:2905716)   #51
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Your down as staff
Are staff allowed to drink.
Old 25 Jun 2011, 14:05 (Ref:2905727)   #52
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by White flag man View Post
Are staff allowed to drink.
Can probably arrange for hot and cold delta tea on demand ...
Old 25 Jun 2011, 19:17 (Ref:2905928)   #53
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Can probably arrange for hot and cold delta tea on demand ...
I'll be demanding something a wee bit stronger than tea
Old 25 Jun 2011, 19:18 (Ref:2905930)   #54
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by White flag man View Post
I'll be demanding something a wee bit stronger than tea
Hmm.

When was the last time you attempted delta tea?

Old 25 Jun 2011, 20:24 (Ref:2905974)   #55
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Hmm.

When was the last time you attempted delta tea?

Ah, I see. I'll try anything once.
Old 26 Jun 2011, 13:31 (Ref:2906277)   #56
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm addicted to it.

It's like drugs (I guess), you don't want to go that way, but once you've tried it you can't get enough.
Old 27 Jun 2011, 16:09 (Ref:2906897)   #57
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
compte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcompte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm off later on in the week to see a friend's " over production facility" in Pomerol. I will try to get some bottles for the BBQ.
Old 30 Jun 2011, 17:35 (Ref:2908760)   #58
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
compte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcompte deGraves should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by compte deGraves View Post
I'm off later on in the week to see a friend's " over production facility" in Pomerol. I will try to get some bottles for the BBQ.
Just returned from Pomerol. We literally bagged up 5 litre of the 2009 - am sending it over to Iain for the Delta BBQ in support of the marshals, as I regret it now seems likely I will not be there.
Old 1 Jul 2011, 11:53 (Ref:2909277)   #59
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Iain, are you prepared to extend your invite to the National Editor of a well known mag, and his old man?
Old 3 Jul 2011, 22:40 (Ref:2917664)   #60
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
Iain, are you prepared to extend your invite to the National Editor of a well known mag, and his old man?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.I could do with a plug in Autosport for the Stoke Row Motor Sport Day.BTW I have allready put you down on the staff list John.
Old 4 Jul 2011, 06:25 (Ref:2917731)   #61
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Iain, SRMSD is on the front page of my web site, you should be inundated
Old 4 Jul 2011, 11:37 (Ref:2917857)   #62
Dave Weston
Racer

Dave Weston should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes please, had a really good time at last year's (I am the marshal in orange led down at the front of last year's photo!)

Thanks to everyone involved in organising this.
Old 5 Jul 2011, 19:10 (Ref:2922449)   #63
Ian Lewis
Veteran

England
Hartford
Ian Lewis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank You

Hi Iain and TEAM...

Can you add Nadine and I to the list.
Old 5 Jul 2011, 21:32 (Ref:2922535)   #64
Phillyboy
Rookie

Phillyboy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Iain

as I normally seem to bump into you in the showers, I thought it would be best to make contact via the medium of t'internet !! I will be around the Classic so if you need any help with the BBQ let me know. I hope everything is OK for you.

Best wishes

Phill Sleeman
Old 6 Jul 2011, 01:49 (Ref:2922615)   #65
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to our friendly forum. Iain, would it be an idea to copy this to the Marshal's forum?
Old 6 Jul 2011, 06:05 (Ref:2922665)   #66
Alan Morgan
Veteran

Alan Morgan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Iain's away for a few days - I think he's back at the weekend.
Old 6 Jul 2011, 07:03 (Ref:2922682)   #67
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Iain, would it be an idea to copy this to the Marshal's forum?
A thread is already on the Marshals forum pointing them to this thread.
Old 6 Jul 2011, 07:04 (Ref:2922683)   #68
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent
Racer

Scotland
Crewe
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mr Lewis, I shall see you down there - at least there will be someone there with a northern accent!!!
Old 6 Jul 2011, 16:35 (Ref:2922932)   #69
compte deGraves
Veteran

France
Charente, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboy View Post
Iain

as I normally seem to bump into you in the showers..............

Best wishes

Phill Sleeman
This is the BBQ thread not a contact forum.
Old 6 Jul 2011, 18:50 (Ref:2922989)   #70
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Agreed, but let's run this one a bit further.......
Old 10 Jul 2011, 16:14 (Ref:2924622)   #71
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Iain, I will supply a case of beer.
Old 11 Jul 2011, 05:49 (Ref:2924913)   #72
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyboy View Post
Iain

as I normally seem to bump into you in the showers, I thought it would be best to make contact via the medium of t'internet !! I will be around the Classic so if you need any help with the BBQ let me know. I hope everything is OK for you.

Best wishes

Phill Sleeman
Great news Phill. I think now we need to find the photo of me and you at Silverstone in the early 80,s.Where have vall those years gone.Looks like BBQ going to bigger and better this year.
Old 11 Jul 2011, 09:50 (Ref:2924987)   #73
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Do we have the location for Delta (Mobile) Towers?
Old 11 Jul 2011, 14:51 (Ref:2925101)   #74
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Do we have the location for Delta (Mobile) Towers?
By the sound of it, it'll be big enough to have its own postcode and feature on Google Earth
Old 11 Jul 2011, 15:04 (Ref:2925109)   #75
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The point is that after Thursday my transport is banned from the pasddock so I need to deliver the beery comestibles before lockout time.