Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 7 Apr 2003, 13:03 (Ref:561567)   #51
White Knight

True Believer (in what?) says

Quote:
The codriver thing was a joke, like the rest of their paper. Its disappointing that the stories make sense to run, but its got no more factual information than a list someone could do in here
And pray tell, what credibility could you give factual information on? You sound like one of the cretins who think they know what is going on . . . but in reality have no idea! See you are still reading the mag though.

Old 9 Apr 2003, 00:57 (Ref:563439)   #52
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In today's Motorsport News, Page 8, confirms that AA is moving to Sydney, as is Motorcycle News in 2 months time (i.e. end of June).

MN claims that most staff including the incumbent editor of AA will not be making the move north and will be replaced.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 9 Apr 2003, 03:26 (Ref:563486)   #53
mickj
Racer

mickj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is AA still connected to the Age newspaper in Melb. If so all the decisions of the Age have just been moved to Sydney as of last week.
Old 9 Apr 2003, 03:36 (Ref:563489)   #54
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
AA is a unit of Australian Consolidated Press, or Big Kezza to you and me

No better or worse than the teev networks consolidating news facilities, with only the talking heads being different.

In radio on some FM stations, the broadcasting is often networked out of one or the other major east coast markets
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 9 Apr 2003, 05:52 (Ref:563530)   #55
True Believer
Racer

True Believer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by White Knight
And pray tell, what credibility could you give factual information on? You sound like one of the cretins who think they know what is going on . . . but in reality have no idea! See you are still reading the mag though.
A cretin huh... gee thanks mate, I love you too.

So tell me, how much money do I get paid or make from talking about anything to do with the sport? Contrast this with a publication that sells its content as factual and expects to make money from the event. If I bull**** I am duping nobody. Cant say the same for the Auto Frictioneers.

And the business I work for has a shopfront that sells newspapers, so I get my AA for free!
Old 9 Apr 2003, 05:55 (Ref:563532)   #56
thepaw
Rookie

thepaw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
some would argue you paid what it is worth.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 00:15 (Ref:582440)   #57
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott75
Auto Action aren't shutting up shop as far as I know, I applied for a job with them last month down here in Melbourne so I would be very suprised if they shut up shop when they are still employing people.
Have you managed to get your eyebrows down off the ceiling yet buddy,or are you listening to the Info Minister on CNNNN.