Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 30 Mar 2018, 09:09 (Ref:3811869)   #16
356sc
Racer

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news....at last a sensible use for social media.....although if anyone wants see a picture of my breakfast/cat/new trainers am happy to post a photo!
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 30 Mar 2018, 09:13 (Ref:3811870)   #17
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Excellent news.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 09:24 (Ref:3811873)   #18
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Marvelous - great news!

(Not long now until we can join some of the DoTs........ )
Old 30 Mar 2018, 09:26 (Ref:3811875)   #19
Colin Parkinson
Rookie

England
Halifax 'Oop North'
Colin Parkinson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good result!
Old 30 Mar 2018, 10:45 (Ref:3811897)   #20
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
saw on fb just now that it's been found and with police involvement is on its way back to the owner !
brilliant result and great example of the usefulness of social media.

Edit- Just thinking, if anyone can post the full story of how the car was found, it would be great to know!

Last edited by Mike Bell; 30 Mar 2018 at 11:30.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 11:33 (Ref:3811907)   #21
Gerard C
Veteran

France
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Just thinking, if anyone can post the full story of how the car was found, it would be great to know!
Thanks to you all. I'll try to find out more details and let you know of course. Good job.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 11:48 (Ref:3811909)   #22
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddelta should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
saw on fb just now that it's been found and with police involvement is on its way back to the owner !
brilliant result and great example of the usefulness of social media.
Excellent news Very happy for the owner.Mons Tooge.
Old 30 Mar 2018, 12:41 (Ref:3811917)   #23
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!MGDavid has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post

Edit- Just thinking, if anyone can post the full story of how the car was found, it would be great to know!
Sure;

"A big thank you!
Thank you all for relaying my message following the flight of my trailer and my mga (500000 people reached and + 6000 shares!!)

Thanks to the facebook friend of the residence Jean Mermoz (he will recognize himself) who spotted the trailer, warned me and allowed the police to intervene tonight to get the whole thing

Thanks finally to the police who really went to the top of this mésaventure
She has all my gratitude and support

I won't be at le castellet for the 1st race of the championship this weekend but we'll catch up in Dijon!!

Christian Godard (happy)"

http://www.facebook.com/Promo-Race-C...VLlvd-rCjZH9Pw
Old 30 Mar 2018, 13:32 (Ref:3811924)   #24
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great news
Old 30 Mar 2018, 18:38 (Ref:3811989)   #25
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLancsbreaker should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good news indeed - I did say that FB could be good