Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 Aug 2011, 04:29 (Ref:2943939)   #51
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsandmotorracing View Post
Edmonton City Airport is still used for Indycar...
They changed the layout this year and it was a damn good race, it really made a change to a lack lustre series but Cleveland will always be King; some great races.
Old 22 Aug 2011, 04:35 (Ref:2943943)   #52
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
They changed the layout this year and it was a damn good race, it really made a change to a lack lustre series but Cleveland will always be King; some great races.
No doubt in my mind that Cleavland is and will be the best airport track in the world for ever. And yeah this years Indycar race at Edmonton was fantastic, Indycar still stands as my second favourite series behind F1 also
Old 22 Aug 2011, 04:42 (Ref:2943946)   #53
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
No doubt in my mind that Cleavland is and will be the best airport track in the world for ever. And yeah this years Indycar race at Edmonton was fantastic, Indycar still stands as my second favourite series behind F1 also
I wish they'd go back there; what about two airport races?

You should contribute to the IndyCar section on Ten-Tenths. I want to see Will Power win it this year.
Old 22 Aug 2011, 04:50 (Ref:2943949)   #54
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Quote:
I wish they'd go back there; what about two airport races?

You should contribute to the IndyCar section on Ten-Tenths. I want to see Will Power win it this year.
I'd love to see two airport races, back in the day of early DTM, ITC and STW, they'd have a lot of airport races, had giant kerbs two, great stuff, i'm sure there are some clips on YouTube.

And yeah i'll be making some contributions to the IndyCar section as much as possible, i'd love to see Scott Dixon win it again..
Old 22 Aug 2011, 04:58 (Ref:2943952)   #55
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
I'd love to see two airport races, back in the day of early DTM, ITC and STW, they'd have a lot of airport races, had giant kerbs two, great stuff, i'm sure there are some clips on YouTube.

And yeah i'll be making some contributions to the IndyCar section as much as possible, i'd love to see Scott Dixon win it again..
There's a guy who is hosting all the CART races.

Start here http://www.youtube.com/user/CrapwagonChampcarfan

and work your way through.
Old 22 Aug 2011, 05:01 (Ref:2943953)   #56
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ

Quote:
There's a guy who is hosting all the CART races.

Start here http://www.youtube.com/user/CrapwagonChampcarfan

and work your way through.
WOW, that's a great channel. Gonna check out a race now, thanks for that!
Old 22 Aug 2011, 05:03 (Ref:2943954)   #57
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
WOW, that's a great channel. Gonna check out a race now, thanks for that!
No probs.
Old 22 Aug 2011, 12:23 (Ref:2944098)   #58
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Are we "on topic" ?