Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 14 Dec 2002, 13:43 (Ref:449800)   #1
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What other games do u play?

Ok, so we all play racing games, but do you play another type of games. I do Rollercoaster Tycoon and Championship Manager (roll on Feburary when the new one is out.)
Old 14 Dec 2002, 15:38 (Ref:449827)   #2
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
sure, i play most kinds of games. i dont like sports, RPG, platform games. im looking forward to getting GTA: Vice City, MGS2: Substance as well. racing games are stil the best though.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 16:34 (Ref:449869)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
None at all at the moment. Just toooooo addicted......
Old 14 Dec 2002, 19:38 (Ref:449966)   #4
Markules
Racer

United Kingdom
London
Markules should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Normally, I'll have a racing game on the go, but other than that, I'm big on variation. Fighting games, scrolling shoot em ups and so forth I enjoy, seeing as I spent most of my formative years hanging around in arcades, although I'm slowing getting into 3D shoot em up thanks to Halo, Time Splitters 2, Red Faction 2 and Mech Assault.
Old 14 Dec 2002, 20:32 (Ref:449998)   #5
Toth
Racer

Toth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like shooters, like soldier of fortune II. I can't wait for the new Doom to be released.
I occasionally play a flight sim. Problem is that I don't like arcade games but I can't/won't spend enough time on a flight sim to really master it. Currently I play Il-2 sturmovik or Flanker 2 (or 2.5 as it actually is).
Also I've always loved the mechwarrior series but I haven't played it much recently.

And of course lots of Bejeweled at the job...
Old 14 Dec 2002, 23:54 (Ref:450092)   #6
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well apart from GP4 (obviously) I'm a big fan of the arcade racers like Burnout 1 and 2. I'm also addicted to the Pro Evo Soccer series as well as the good shooters like Timesplitters 2. I also quite enjoy GTA although I don't think they're quite as good as many like to think! That's not forgetting MGS2 however, still my favourite ever game no matter what certain others may think!

BTW, just bought The Getaway today and have to say I'm a little disappointed. I wasn't expecting some super, life defining game but I did expect something FUN. What I've got is a terrible control system(I'm stuck on level 3 at the mo because the damn bloke won't shoot in the direction I want, when I want ) and 'samey' missions bolted on to an admittedly beautiful recreation of London.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 00:44 (Ref:450118)   #7
Markules
Racer

United Kingdom
London
Markules should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Getaway should have been delayed (another) six months to get it right. They also left out huge rafts of London as well! cheeky buggers.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 01:35 (Ref:450129)   #8
FastJoel31
Veteran

United States
Near Watkins Glen
FastJoel31 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Other than my racing games, I play GTA:VC, and RCT2.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 05:31 (Ref:450171)   #9
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Thing, Morrowind, CounterStrike and Day of Defeat recently. Im also looking forward to Doom III
Old 15 Dec 2002, 11:08 (Ref:450278)   #10
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GTA, Final Fantasy, Starfox Adventures, loads of sim games, Grand Prix Challenge... whatever takes my fancy really... no particular favourite genre, although RPGs and epic adventures like Shenmue usually win outright...

Last edited by Minardi fan; 15 Dec 2002 at 11:09.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 13:22 (Ref:451095)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You all mean there are other games........?!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 16 Dec 2002 at 13:22.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 13:41 (Ref:451119)   #12
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Uhm... GTA:VC, Cossacks:Back To War, Battlefield 1942, GPL (ofcourse ), my old Close Combat games, Gangsters 2, LMA Manager 2003, WRC and some others that i forgot.

Too bad the original Close Combat doesn't work with XP Professional...

Last edited by ASCII Man; 16 Dec 2002 at 13:44.