Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26 Feb 2008, 20:29 (Ref:2138678)   #1
keithIOW
Rookie

keithIOW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at the forum for a while now and thought it was about time I subscribed.

I've been a keen photographer for about 3 years and up until last year I've been mainy doing landscapes, as I live on the Isle of Wight the possibilites for stunning sunsets are almost endless.

However after a while I thought it was about time I turned my attention to another field (after all there's only so many times you can photograph the Needles).

So with this in mind, last year I went to a couple of race meetings and an F1 test session at Silverstone. As a result, I've put together a motorsport photography website http://motorsportphoto.net

This is my first attempt at a website, so I would be grateful for any comments advice that you guys might have.

Many Thanks

Keith