Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 2 Jan 2001, 00:33 (Ref:55677)   #1
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I was driven round in a ford Mondeo BTCC car mock-up at Brands hatch in 99' which had a 3-litre V6 engine and was bloody quick!

I was waiting for qualifying to start when me and my dad stumbled on this car over by the grand prix loop at Brands.

the braking power was unbeliveable.

Has anyone done the Thruxton race school ferrari thing? i did it 2 years ago for my 18th birthday - worth every penny!
Old 2 Jan 2001, 10:32 (Ref:55746)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
No, but a fair number of us were invited to the Snetterton chaity day recently and piloted around the track by our own Rick P... great fun!

http://www.parcferme.com/jump.cgi?ID=373
Old 5 Jan 2001, 18:48 (Ref:56306)   #3
ganda123
Racer

ganda123 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sodermo, this is late, but I know someone who has done the Ferrari course at Thruxton and they thought it was good too. I liked the Porsche Boxter lap though!
Old 5 Jan 2001, 19:27 (Ref:56320)   #4
Larsen
Racer

Denmark
Northants, UK
Larsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've only been in the Ford Mondeo road car. I would have liked to drive a super tourer, but I'm too young. DOH!!!!!