Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 4 Nov 2004, 22:22 (Ref:1145156)   #1
allanh
Racer

allanh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Training Days

I was talking briefly to Martin Brundle yesterday (he was signing copies of his book in WH Smiths). He said that following his comments in his Watkins lecture about not really knowing all that marshalls do, he had been invited to the training day at Snetterton in January, and he was looking forward to finding out what happens trackside. What a pity a few more high profile motor sport names dont do the same, I feel sure that if it were to happen we would see the training days better supported. I said that i didnt really know all that he did as a driver, and i would be happy to sit alongside to find out!! but i dont think he heard that bit
Old 4 Nov 2004, 22:47 (Ref:1145174)   #2
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The North region of the BMMC has, over the past few years, had support at it's training days from the likes of Danny Watts, Paul O'Neil and Vicky B-H.

Both Danny and Paul also supported the BMMC by agreeing to displaying the Club logo on their respective cars.
Old 4 Nov 2004, 23:06 (Ref:1145200)   #3
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
David Leslie was at the training day at Oulton in February. He gave a brief lecture to the new recruits and it was great to see someone take time out to support us. Wouldn't mind seeing VBH at Oulton next year....
Old 4 Nov 2004, 23:13 (Ref:1145205)   #4
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
David's done the odd day on the bank as well. Good for him.
Old 7 Nov 2004, 23:51 (Ref:1147090)   #5
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Shame some the manufacturers dont support our training days even when invited!