Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is the team for you?
Red Bull 20 83.33%
Lotus 0 0%
Sauber 1 4.17%
Mercedes 0 0%
Ferrari 0 0%
McLaren 0 0%
Williams 2 8.33%
STR 0 0%
Force India 0 0%
Caterham 0 0%
Marussia 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Nov 2013, 20:07 (Ref:3332694)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: US Grand Prix, Austin, Texas

Who is the team for you?
Old 17 Nov 2013, 20:50 (Ref:3332709)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I cannot find a solid reason to go for anyone but Red Bull. Impeccable.
Old 17 Nov 2013, 21:58 (Ref:3332750)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Agreed.
Old 17 Nov 2013, 23:03 (Ref:3332776)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It should really be Red Bull, I know. Buuut....... Williams got points!
Old 18 Nov 2013, 00:18 (Ref:3332803)   #5
Danny27
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Danny27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RBR again.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 00:54 (Ref:3332824)   #6
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Got to give it to RBR for that pit stop with Webber - it was like the wheels barely stopped turning!

And they didn't do a bad job overall, did they?

Chuffed for Williams, though
Old 18 Nov 2013, 01:24 (Ref:3332831)   #7
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Got to give it to RBR for that pit stop with Webber - it was like the wheels barely stopped turning!

And they didn't do a bad job overall, did they?

Chuffed for Williams, though
Good summary!

And honourable mention to Lotus/Renault and RoGro for their weekends work!
Old 18 Nov 2013, 03:44 (Ref:3332873)   #8
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull, simply the best.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 08:08 (Ref:3332937)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sadly, at the moment, the poll has little point. RBR.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 09:00 (Ref:3332961)   #10
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RBR , nobody else even came close .
Old 18 Nov 2013, 09:44 (Ref:3332982)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Can't vote for RBR again so williams gets my vote to add to their good weekend
Old 18 Nov 2013, 13:11 (Ref:3333056)   #12
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RBR, they are in a class of their own.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 13:19 (Ref:3333061)   #13
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rouge Friesian Racing. You know what I mean.

1st and 3rd. Need I say any more.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 15:13 (Ref:3333109)   #14
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
williams, for not giving maldonado a damn good hiding after his toys/pram seperation.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 16:02 (Ref:3333141)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Can't vote for RBR again so williams gets my vote to add to their good weekend
im going to go for Williams straight up.

Williams seem to have finally found some stability in their package (or corrected some of its problems) and Bottas really shined. from what i gather they were experimenting with some 2014 parts and configuration changes and it worked so they get my vote because i really appreciated their effort.

unfortunate that PM considered this sabotage but to the teams credit they basically ignored it and focused on the job at hand.
Old 18 Nov 2013, 17:33 (Ref:3333197)   #16
Jordan 199
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Jordan 199 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull were right on money all weekend, so they got my vote.

I nearly voted for Williams for showing some promise. They look like they've finally turned a corner, all be it too late now to make a fundamental difference to their constructors standing. I really hope they improve next season, but who knows.
Old 19 Nov 2013, 05:01 (Ref:3333450)   #17
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
On this performance alone it would have to be RBR:

http://grandprix247.com/2013/11/19/r...g-austin-race/

Unbelievable, and worth the effort of watching the race for!
Old 19 Nov 2013, 10:10 (Ref:3333536)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was a hot pit stop, for sure! I can't pick up my cup of coffee and take a sip of it in the time that pitstop took.......