Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 28 Mar 2018, 16:28 (Ref:3811537)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2018 Aus Fantasy Results

The season begins in Australia with the Qualification scores and Race scores as follows
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aus Qually.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	51088

Name:	Aus Race.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	51089

Which means that the winner of event 1 is Team Foggy Notion with 88points. Second was Mercedes Snowman F1 on 87pts with Mr & Mrs Born Racer with 84 its in third place.

Name:	Aus Team Scores.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	51090

Overall and Fantasy Driver tables will begin with the results of Event 2 Bahrain.

The First Joker window of the season is now open. The use of the Joker is optional, and one can be played at either Events 2 Bahrain, 3 China, 4 Azerbaijan or 5 Spain.
Joker rules can be found in this thread. This is also the place to submit your Joker team.
Remember you can't make a driver change and play the Joker at the same event, and once played your team returns back to your season long selection at the end of the event.
Old 29 Mar 2018, 05:00 (Ref:3811669)   #2
F1Guy
Veteran

Antarctica
Driving dangerously
F1Guy User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
SBF, my constructor and power unit selections are incorrectly listed. Please see my post HERE.

Total score should be 78 points. 5th place.

Old 29 Mar 2018, 08:06 (Ref:3811693)   #3
Tony Vandervell
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tony Vandervell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Team Foggy Notion stuns owner by bringing home a second consecutive win in Australia, if only by the smallest possible margin.
Old 29 Mar 2018, 15:10 (Ref:3811764)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SuperChill1 F1 stuns no one by holding up the bottom third of the rankings!

speculation out of ChilliTown is that team principle chillibowl has squandered the teams first overall pick and the owner is now thought to be considering not renewing the team principle's contract for next year.

expect some rather shocking moves to be made in this season's joker market as he tries to hold on to his job!