Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What do you rate this year's Brazilian Grand Prix?
10 0 0%
9 3 5.77%
8 6 11.54%
7 15 28.85%
6 10 19.23%
5 5 9.62%
4 4 7.69%
3 5 9.62%
2 0 0%
1 4 7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Nov 2013, 13:01 (Ref:3336486)   #26
AngusJ
Rookie

United States
Texas
AngusJ has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
F1 has fallen into a pit of boredom. Of the choices I have for motorsports viewing F1 has slipped WAY down the list
Old 25 Nov 2013, 13:44 (Ref:3336499)   #27
Dragger
Racer

Dragger has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusJ View Post
F1 has fallen into a pit of boredom. Of the choices I have for motorsports viewing F1 has slipped WAY down the list
I agree completely.

The good news is that it won't be this way forever. If you look past RBR and Vettel in the races and points, it's a close series.

At this point I just can't look past RBR and Vettel. Hopefully the reg changes next year changes things up.

Favorite Cars: Aston Martin Vantage, Ford GT40, Porsche Cayman, and anything not FWD ;)
Old 25 Nov 2013, 15:58 (Ref:3336556)   #28
numbersix
Pie On 'ere
Veteran

England
Smaug. Desolation of.
numbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famenumbersix will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I fear I did, several times in fact - it was the Hamilton/Bottas incident that woke me up!
LoL! Me too! I was just dozing off nicely.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 16:01 (Ref:3336558)   #29
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
My glass was half full. 8
Old 25 Nov 2013, 16:31 (Ref:3336573)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
nothing particularly wrong just failed promise. this race really needed something to tighten up the field. gave it a 4.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 01:15 (Ref:3336801)   #31
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
this race really needed something to tighten up the field. gave it a 4.
Spec cars? Practice and qualifying conditions that aren't the exact opposite of race conditions?
Old 26 Nov 2013, 02:49 (Ref:3336814)   #32
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
It was nice to see a female conduct the post race interview...she did a really good job.
I said the very same thing to my girlfriend..
Old 26 Nov 2013, 02:56 (Ref:3336817)   #33
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
The race I gave a 7....
Old 26 Nov 2013, 15:00 (Ref:3336988)   #34
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Spec cars? Practice and qualifying conditions that aren't the exact opposite of race conditions?
more that i was hoping for the rain that never came, Grosjean parking it in the wrong spot, a saftey car after the LH/VB contact, no massa penalty, or even Red Bull choosing not to pit both drivers at the same time.

there was this teasing going all race that something extra ordinary was going to happen but didnt. no complaint with the rules or anything it was just one of those things really.
Old 27 Nov 2013, 11:53 (Ref:3337334)   #35
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I said the very same thing to my girlfriend..
I'd respectfully disagree.

Rule #1 - Don't turn your back on the camera

Selby
Old 27 Nov 2013, 15:26 (Ref:3337416)   #36
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Okay then Selby you have a point there, I thought her interviewing skills were good and felt natural and not stiff..