Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 1 Dec 2023, 12:13 (Ref:4187929)   #1
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
British Superbikes BSB 2024

Title holder Tommy Bridewell on a Honda for 2024.
https://www.brandshatch.co.uk/news/2...6DP2xcrBVSnxes
Old 1 Dec 2023, 14:12 (Ref:4187937)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Title holder Tommy Bridewell on a Honda for 2024.
https://www.brandshatch.co.uk/news/2...6DP2xcrBVSnxes
Hmm, musical chairs ! we will see if his decision is any good as Honda seemed to have stopped still with the Fireblade as well as the MotoGP bike ?
I was at the Almeria test circuit this morning and there was a lot of people waiting around to test various bikes (mostly privateers) unfortunately there wasn't one wheel turned on the circuit do to serious wind, it was so bad that it was very difficult to actually stand upright, and seeing that it's in a desert there was also a lot of sand included in it
Although there is supposedly an economic downturn the amount of serious race bikes that I saw would run into millions
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Dec 2023, 14:45 (Ref:4187940)   #3
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I fancy it's a wee bit warmer with you Gordon watching some bike testing, I'm considering attending the rally stage meeting at Goodwood tomorrow but with a top temperature of 2F at 10am I'm seriously reconsidering!
Old 1 Dec 2023, 14:55 (Ref:4187942)   #4
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
I fancy it's a wee bit warmer with you Gordon watching some bike testing, I'm considering attending the rally stage meeting at Goodwood tomorrow but with a top temperature of 2F at 10am I'm seriously reconsidering!
It's been a constant 20c inside our place day and night , and is high 20s outside at this moment (out of the wind)
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Dec 2023, 17:53 (Ref:4187957)   #5
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Hmm, musical chairs ! we will see if his decision is any good as Honda seemed to have stopped still with the Fireblade as well as the MotoGP bike ?
The rumour mill has it that Honda have a brand new bike and V4 but everyone is keeping very hush hush about it, I'm assuming something similar happening in MotoGP.
Old 7 Apr 2024, 20:34 (Ref:4204109)   #6
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBkBfh

A few snaps from Saturday of the BSB Test Day at a very breezy Donington.