Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2019, 19:37 (Ref:3910203)   #1376
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
1 Rebellion
7 Toyota
8 Toyota

36 Signatech
38 JCDC

51 Ferrari
91 Porsche
92 Porsche
95 Aston Martin

These are available on the official site. And Eurosport has the 93 Porsche too.
Do you mean the FIA WEC app? "official site"
Old 14 Jun 2019, 19:44 (Ref:3910205)   #1377
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Do you mean the FIA WEC app? "official site"
I don't know if the app reflects the exact same videos, but I mean if you go to http://www.fiawec.com and login there, these were the videos available.
Old 14 Jun 2019, 20:38 (Ref:3910216)   #1378
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Thanks for that hint. I usually use Kodi but hadn't done so so far this year and I'm suprised that it gives access to a much better picture quality stream. It had some freezes though so I still think Eurosport Player servers had some trouble. It's often the case when the German football Bundesliga has a live game exclusively on Eurosport, too.
So you're already familiar Kodi... the plugin is in the official repos, but in addition you need InputStream Adaptive (and then enable it via "My addons") and the script module here (install via zip):

https://github.com/JinRonin/plugin.v...urosportplayer

Make sure it works before the race starts
Old 14 Jun 2019, 20:45 (Ref:3910217)   #1379
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
Does anybody know the full run down of where to access the GTE class onboards for the race tomorrow?

Here's what I have so far. Looking for BMW, Ferrari, and more Porsche streams.

Youtube:
66/67/68/69 Fords via Ford Performance Youtube Channel

MotorTrend TV App?
93 Porsche
64 Corvette
69 Ford

FIA WEC App?
…..

Eurosport Player?
…..
Eurosport Player's schedule lists only 93 Porsche, but these are going to change at least if cars DNF.

In addition at least one Aston has cameras, I saw it in the regular tv broadcast. I think WEC app has the most complete set of onboards.

Last edited by deggis; 14 Jun 2019 at 20:51.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 04:56 (Ref:3910275)   #1380
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I'm going to keep a look out on other forums and sites to see if there's anything more for onboards. Maybe a Toyota or other lmp1 onboard will pop up.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 05:30 (Ref:3910278)   #1381
deggis
Veteran

Finland
The all free onboards I've bookmarked so far:

Toyota #7-8: https://toyotagazooracing.com/wec/sp...live-2019.html

Rebellion #1: https://www.youtube.com/user/motul

Fords (all): https://www.youtube.com/user/FordRacingTV

Signatech #36: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzH...kI09wXbgHvFfIg
Old 15 Jun 2019, 07:09 (Ref:3910288)   #1382
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What comms are on eurosport now? Is it again the Eurosport guys?
EDIT: Didn't they promise comms free for Staurday?

Last edited by Irie; 15 Jun 2019 at 07:23.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 07:38 (Ref:3910291)   #1383
Martin90
Racer

Netherlands
Martin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMartin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
nice ,thanks for sharing
Old 15 Jun 2019, 07:58 (Ref:3910294)   #1384
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This morning Eurosport had adverts every 10 minutes, literally and some guy from the FIM EWC commentary team. I cant do it any more, whats the best option to watch the race. Buy Eurosport Player and use RLM comms or purchase the official stream?
Old 15 Jun 2019, 08:11 (Ref:3910296)   #1385
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think the official stream is the best one this year. Not perfect but the best. RLM second. Eurosport a very very distant third.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 08:52 (Ref:3910302)   #1386
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I think the official stream is the best one this year. Not perfect but the best. RLM second. Eurosport a very very distant third.
Having plumped for Eurosport for the first time in years, I concur.

ES visuals + RLM studiocam it is.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 11:52 (Ref:3910325)   #1387
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Having plumped for Eurosport for the first time in years, I concur.

ES visuals + RLM studiocam it is.
We are getting the Eurosport broadcast stateside, but I'm not sure if the online stream will have commercials same as the TV broadcast on Motortrend. Either way I'll have RLM audio going.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:19 (Ref:3910326)   #1388
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can't cast from any device and the Roku app just crashes. I used to like Motortrend.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:27 (Ref:3910327)   #1389
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Official twitter has asked what we would like for live timing, so I've threw together something basic. http://theracingline.net/2019/articl...-timing-issue/

Let me know if I'm missing anything.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:28 (Ref:3910328)   #1390
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
We are getting the Eurosport broadcast stateside, but I'm not sure if the online stream will have commercials same as the TV broadcast on Motortrend. Either way I'll have RLM audio going.
So far on the prerace motortrend stream the video stays up when the Eurosport commentary goes to commercials so lets hope it stays that way for the race
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:38 (Ref:3910330)   #1391
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvenom View Post
So far on the prerace motortrend stream the video stays up when the Eurosport commentary goes to commercials so lets hope it stays that way for the race
Thanks, I will plug the laptop into the tv if that is the case
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:43 (Ref:3910332)   #1392
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Got it on Quest HD, coverage about to start
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:47 (Ref:3910334)   #1393
Irie
Racer

Irie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie View Post
What comms are on eurosport now? Is it again the Eurosport guys?
EDIT: Didn't they promise comms free for Staurday?
Still the same
Old 15 Jun 2019, 12:47 (Ref:3910335)   #1394
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
So you're already familiar Kodi... the plugin is in the official repos, but in addition you need InputStream Adaptive (and then enable it via "My addons") and the script module here (install via zip):

https://github.com/JinRonin/plugin.v...urosportplayer

Make sure it works before the race starts
Thanks for the advice! I'm a bit of a Kodi pro though, so I knew that already.
I just discovered that today the streams has only got 25 fps compared to 50 fps during practice and qualy. Is that the same case for you?
Old 15 Jun 2019, 13:27 (Ref:3910396)   #1395
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
another thing i hate about the wec timing screen is that each line is huge in vertical thickness so I can't see many lines on the screen at the same time.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 13:29 (Ref:3910401)   #1396
Martin90
Racer

Netherlands
Martin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMartin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
another thing i hate about the wec timing screen is that each line is huge in vertical thickness so I can't see many lines on the screen at the same time.
Totally agree... really missing some good live timing
Old 15 Jun 2019, 13:36 (Ref:3910419)   #1397
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
I'm just coming to the realization that motortrend has been utilizing the wec comms team all week long, and has now switched to eurosport for the race. It's not terrible, but I know there's a few guys on the wec feed that are just better at calling an endurance race.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 13:39 (Ref:3910422)   #1398
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
I'm just coming to the realization that motortrend has been utilizing the wec comms team all week long, and has now switched to eurosport for the race. It's not terrible, but I know there's a few guys on the wec feed that are just better at calling an endurance race.
I've got rlm audio going and the motortrend stream. laptop hdmi connected to tv so i get the good sound and pictures with no commercials. I'm quite happy with the setup so far. Good quality. Now i just need my family to leave so I can enjoy this without hearing noise in the other room
Old 15 Jun 2019, 13:41 (Ref:3910425)   #1399
Irie
Racer

Install https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dkcgcbigegbcjc and go to wec live timing
(Not by me)
Old 15 Jun 2019, 13:52 (Ref:3910449)   #1400
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm currently RLM and Eurosport - no messing with syncing, they happened to be in sync. Woo.