Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2016, 11:57 (Ref:3666995)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Denmark
Vojens
Posts: 249
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Veggie International ten-tenths camp IV (2017) SOLD OUT

Hi
For 3 years I have now arranged a camp for fellow ten/tenths members from overseas. This has been a great experience and I am great full to have meet people from the Sweden, US, Romania, UK and Australia who share the same interest. I am also happy that they all had a good time in our company, I hope to see you all again. You can see their comments in the tread from past years.

With all these great experiences I will offer this opportunity again for 2017.
I will do my best to get into the best campsite available and will update you on this as soon as possible. My priority is Maison Blanch or Houx.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.
We do a BBQ for lunch for those who want it on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 12 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 9 years. The camp varies from 8 35 people.

There will be 10 tent(h)s available at the camp. First come, first served.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
kpkorsager is offline  
__________________
RIP Allan. You will be missed
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 16:40 (Ref:3667042)   #2
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran
 
ATLFalconsFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
United States
Greenville, SC
Posts: 669
ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Hi
For 3 years I have now arranged a camp for fellow ten/tenths members from overseas. This has been a great experience and I am great full to have meet people from the Sweden, US, Romania, UK and Australia who share the same interest. I am also happy that they all had a good time in our company, I hope to see you all again. You can see their comments in the tread from past years.

With all these great experiences I will offer this opportunity again for 2017.
I will do my best to get into the best campsite available and will update you on this as soon as possible. My priority is Maison Blanch or Houx.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.
We do a BBQ for lunch for those who want it on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 12 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 9 years. The camp varies from 8 35 people.

There will be 10 tent(h)s available at the camp. First come, first served.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
Kenn. Please put me down for one tent with two people. Thanks.

I think my friend madkart will also be wanting to book with you for two people.
ATLFalconsFAN is offline  
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 16:45 (Ref:3667043)   #3
Madkart
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Puerto Rico
Greenville, South Carolina
Posts: 86
Madkart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Kenn. Please put me down for one tent with two people. Thanks.

I think my friend madkart will also be wanting to book with you for two people.
Hi Kenn. Please put me down for one tent with two people as well. Thanks!
Madkart is offline  
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 16:51 (Ref:3667045)   #4
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran
 
ATLFalconsFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
United States
Greenville, SC
Posts: 669
ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!
And I promise I will behave myself this time. No more throwing toilet paper all over the place!
ATLFalconsFAN is offline  
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 17:44 (Ref:3667057)   #5
Victor_RO
Veteran
 
Victor_RO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Posts: 5,942
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Provisionally put me down for one tent just for myself.
Victor_RO is offline  
__________________
When in doubt? C4.
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 18:15 (Ref:3667061)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran
 
ATLFalconsFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
United States
Greenville, SC
Posts: 669
ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Provisionally put me down for one tent just for myself.
Are we already pulling from the provisional tentry (see what I did there?) list???
ATLFalconsFAN is offline  
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 18:50 (Ref:3667069)   #7
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran
 
CTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Posts: 6,187
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be there, but I don't think I count on this list .
Good to have you back Scott, and Victor, provisionally doesn't exist, you have to be there!
CTD is offline  
__________________
Hvil i Fred Allan. (Rest in Peace Allan)
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 19:35 (Ref:3667080)   #8
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran
 
ATLFalconsFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
United States
Greenville, SC
Posts: 669
ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!
You guys know me already (for better or worse). Hopefully he won't mind, but let me take a moment to introduce my friend Madkart (Christian is his real name) to you guys.

Christian is part of my "super racing junky" group of friends who gets together with me to watch all of the WEC races and other endurance races (Bathurst, Daytona etc.). Christian may just be the most hardcore of these friends (I think our group numbers 6-8 or so, most of them also being on ten-tenths), as he is the only one who shows up for the Asian rounds to watch with me, the 11pm-5am race time doesn't allow for the beauty sleep of some of our other members, maybe Christian and I just don't require any beauty sleep.

I'm super excited for Christian to come to Le Mans for a few reasons:

#1: I convinced Christian to come to Circuit of the Americas for the first time last year. My other friend and I had been at the track the day before and his dad and him showed up before we got there on the Friday. When we met I was thrilled at the look in his eyes! It was a look of pure joy and excitement as he was seeing the track for the first time and also seeing the current batch of LMP1 cars in person for the first time (it was his first WEC race in person). So... after seeing this look, and the excitement he displayed throughout that day, I can only begin to imagine the look I will see on his face when he is standing at Le Mans for the first time! I think we will all get a thrill out of that!

#2: He is bringing his dad with him. Best part of this is that he is being a great son by treating his dad to this entire trip and making it a surprise for him. What a great son! His dad is also a great guy as he always engages me in interesting conversations and is as into the racing as we all are. Plus it helps that whenever his dad is present it means that I'm no longer the oldest member of our group!

#3: Notice the flag next to his username. The international camp will be able to add another nation to its ranks, Puerto Rico. (I honestly don't know how that works though, are they considered a nation of their own, or just a red-headed step child of the United States??? )

#4: He's a smart kid (I'll be 40 next month, he's in his twenties, so he's a kid to me), and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to sports car racing. I think you'll all find him to be a welcome addition to the campsite. Heck, by the end of the week I wouldn't be surprised if you all like him X10 more than me!
ATLFalconsFAN is offline  
Quote
Old 22 Aug 2016, 19:58 (Ref:3667084)   #9
Victor_RO
Veteran
 
Victor_RO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Posts: 5,942
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
I will be there, but I don't think I count on this list .
Good to have you back Scott, and Victor, provisionally doesn't exist, you have to be there!
Provisional - I am coming, but right now I am in the middle of something that lasts for a couple of months and might alter my travel plans significantly (aka moving my trip's starting point about 2000 km).
Victor_RO is offline  
__________________
When in doubt? C4.
Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 12:11 (Ref:3667185)   #10
kpkorsager
Racer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Denmark
Vojens
Posts: 249
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Provisional - I am coming, but right now I am in the middle of something that lasts for a couple of months and might alter my travel plans significantly (aka moving my trip's starting point about 2000 km).
2000 Km is no problem, you are still our friend from Romania and supplier of Rocket fuel.

see you soon.

Kenn
kpkorsager is offline  
__________________
RIP Allan. You will be missed
Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 12:39 (Ref:3667189)   #11
Giba
Racer
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
United Kingdom
Leeds
Posts: 349
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kenn, can you put me down for one tent just for me. Cheers!

For people tempted to join the international camp for the first time, next year will be my third time part of it which should say everything
Giba is offline  
Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 19:46 (Ref:3667269)   #12
Victor_RO
Veteran
 
Victor_RO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Posts: 5,942
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
2000 Km is no problem, you are still our friend from Romania and supplier of Rocket fuel.

see you soon.

Kenn
I'll have to probably double the supply.
Victor_RO is offline  
__________________
When in doubt? C4.
Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 20:03 (Ref:3667271)   #13
CTD
Subscriber
Veteran
 
CTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Posts: 6,187
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
I'll have to probably double the supply.
Oh no...
CTD is offline  
__________________
Hvil i Fred Allan. (Rest in Peace Allan)
Quote
Old 23 Aug 2016, 22:00 (Ref:3667285)   #14
Mal
Veteran
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
England
London
Posts: 4,167
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Kenn,
Please let me know if you want me to book you any spaces in houx for next year.
Mal
Mal is offline  
Quote
Old 24 Aug 2016, 08:51 (Ref:3667331)   #15
willxr50
Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Australia
Parramatta
Posts: 19
willxr50 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kenn email sent looking forward to my second trip to the international camp.
willxr50 is offline  
Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[LM24] International ten-tenths camp III (2016) [SOLD OUT] kpkorsager 24 Heures du Mans 16 23 Jun 2016 11:48
[LM24 Race] International Ten-Tenths camp II (2015) kpkorsager 24 Heures du Mans 70 20 Jun 2015 16:55
[LM24] International Ten-tenths camp for oversea guests. kpkorsager 24 Heures du Mans 58 23 Jun 2014 08:48


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2016 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.