Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jun 2017, 04:44 (Ref:3742413)   #16
Holt
Veteran

United States
Holt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1 Finger
Someone gets spun at Arnage

2 Fingers
Someone spins/crashes on approach to Tertre Rouge
A celebrity at the race is shown

3 Fingers
A LMP1 car has to limp back to the pits on hybrid power
A Porsche LMP1 leads the race at any point after the first 6 hours
Old 17 Jun 2017, 04:51 (Ref:3742414)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
that is way nicer than what i have
High roller. Big Pimpin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Locked and loaded.
I'm unloading Knob Creek ATM and shall reload tomorrow.

The drinking thread pic in tapatalk is a Basil Hayden bottle held by my friend. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

-Mike Cooley, The Stroker Ace
Old 17 Jun 2017, 07:32 (Ref:3742451)   #18
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That looks interesting, but you're going to need narrow fingers.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 12:28 (Ref:3742507)   #19
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1 finger - [commentator] misidentifies car
2 fingers - ... improvises driver's name (guesses who is at the wheel)
3 fingers- ... improvises pronunciation, syllables, forename etc

2.5 fingers - 'attack and defend at the same time'

or - cringe rules

1 - culturally specific language - 'kamikaze' with Japanese drivers for example
2 - some sort of workaday sexism for Christina Nielsen in car 65 (I think) 'fast lady', etc
3 - 'out there' from Carlton Kirby
Old 17 Jun 2017, 12:40 (Ref:3742509)   #20
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridseanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridseanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Goodness this is a suicide mission not a drinking game.

3 fingers every time the emotionless Toyota execs are shown on screen

4 fingers if it's because the leading Toyota has broken down on the last lap

5 fingers if aforementioned emotionless execs show emotion
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:20 (Ref:3742570)   #21
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hindy said to hydrate but not with alcohol. Bollacks.

Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3742577)   #22
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
That looks interesting, but you're going to need narrow fingers.
I'm going to BoP it down.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3742580)   #23
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridseanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridseanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I mentioned this one back in the race thread: On the official app, color commentator says something incorrect, McNish immediately corrects them
Old 17 Jun 2017, 15:44 (Ref:3742726)   #24
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Dare we say anything about the dreaded four letter word and armco repair?
Drink.

Black coffee for me ATM, but surely still some Knob Creek running through the veins.

Old 17 Jun 2017, 18:59 (Ref:3743039)   #25
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I reckon it's time for a beer. Brother Thelonious Belgian Style Abbey Ale for lunch.

Old 17 Jun 2017, 19:22 (Ref:3743099)   #26
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Armco repair is causing a lot of drinking.

We have missed the obvious "still a long time to go".
Old 17 Jun 2017, 19:23 (Ref:3743102)   #27
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!
Still haven't cracked the beer yet, but do have the gf's great liquor supply to raid if beer isn't as good later. Gin, rye, bourbon, irish and scotch if I feel spry later
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 19:26 (Ref:3743110)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Armco repair is causing a lot of drinking.

We have missed the obvious "still a long time to go".
Indeed. Nick and Trussers were all over that one.

Armco repair is coming up most, it seems. Maybe armco repair plus grass fire can be added

Old 17 Jun 2017, 19:28 (Ref:3743115)   #29
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Still haven't cracked the beer yet, but do have the gf's great liquor supply to raid if beer isn't as good later. Gin, rye, bourbon, irish and scotch if I feel spry later
C'mon!

I just started, but started with a 9.4% beer

Old 17 Jun 2017, 19:33 (Ref:3743125)   #30
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!broadrun96 has a real shot at the championship!
Debating saving the beer for the block party later. Lines are still in the road here from the storm Thurs evening so road is closed. Neighbors have decided to have a impromptu block party this afternoon. Not as stout a beer, Sweetwater Tropical IPA and Terrapin tackle box
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.