Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think the driver of the Grand Prix is?
Lewis Hamilton 12 21.82%
Kimi Räikkönen 4 7.27%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Max Verstappen 1 1.82%
Nico Hulkenberg 3 5.45%
Sergio Pérez 0 0%
Esteban Ocon 1 1.82%
Stoffel Vandoorne 0 0%
Valtteri Bottas 12 21.82%
Romain Grosjean 0 0%
Jolyon Palmer 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Felipe Massa 0 0%
Lance Stroll 0 0%
Kevin Magnussen 0 0%
Pascal Wehrlein 0 0%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Daniel Ricciardo 20 36.36%
Fernando Alonso 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16 Jul 2017, 21:54 (Ref:3752032)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Easy: Hamilton. Pole, led every lap, won the race, fastest lap and all while controlling the pace and hardly looking like he stretched himself.

Great recovery drives from Bottas and Riciardo. I was also really pleased to the the Hulk up at the sharp end.

Plonker of the Race to Danil Kvyat.

Smacked Arse of the Race to Kimi Raikkonen on the podium. When will he cheer up a bit?
Old 16 Jul 2017, 22:20 (Ref:3752045)   #17
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridascarracinguk should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lewis. No one else came close
Old 17 Jul 2017, 04:47 (Ref:3752065)   #18
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Robottas.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 06:56 (Ref:3752079)   #19
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kimi, kept pace with Lewis and had the beating of Seb, unlucky with the puncture. Certainly his best drive of the season
Old 17 Jul 2017, 15:47 (Ref:3752172)   #20
JeremySmith
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Lewis Hamilton superb performance the entire weekend.. what ever anyone has to say Lewis reaches out to the fans MORE than any other driver.. I am proud to be British..
Old 17 Jul 2017, 17:31 (Ref:3752201)   #21
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I agree with everything said about Lewis Hamilton, absolutely sublime ....

... in the car ... if only he did not get out of it at the end.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 18:04 (Ref:3752207)   #22
crmalcolm
Veteran

Italy
crmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrmalcolm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
Daniel Ricciardo. he's the best F1 driver in the whole universe.
Alonso said he was going to follow Ricciardo through the field - then Ricciardo screwed that up for him on lap 5.

So, clearly Alonso drove a better race so gets my vote.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 18:39 (Ref:3752212)   #23
JeremySmith
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

Hilarious 😂😂
Old 17 Jul 2017, 18:51 (Ref:3752214)   #24
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:

A little harsh...
Old 17 Jul 2017, 19:35 (Ref:3752224)   #25
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
A little harsh...
Generally all Bauble's posts about Hamilton are harsh, so you read them and move on.....
Old 17 Jul 2017, 19:41 (Ref:3752226)   #26
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
A little harsh...
But oh so true.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 19:46 (Ref:3752228)   #27
bauble
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Generally all Bauble's posts about Hamilton are harsh, so you read them and move on.....

I am sure that I am not alone in my view. Crowd surfing, break dancing to the podium, silly sun glasses and totally over the top 'love' of the crowd.

I find it embarrassing and can not watch him, why does he not just become a pop star and have done with it. Vettel for all his outbursts is still a normal human being, and acts with dignity in his public persona.

Sorry to offend his fans but I am just too old to be able to stomach his clownish ways.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 20:00 (Ref:3752237)   #28
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Alonso said he was going to follow Ricciardo through the field - then Ricciardo screwed that up for him on lap 5.

So, clearly Alonso drove a better race so gets my vote.
That's my Honey Badger! Hahahaha
Old 17 Jul 2017, 20:01 (Ref:3752238)   #29
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I am sure that I am not alone in my view. Crowd surfing, break dancing to the podium, silly sun glasses and totally over the top 'love' of the crowd.

I find it embarrassing and can not watch him, why does he not just become a pop star and have done with it. Vettel for all his outbursts is still a normal human being, and acts with dignity in his public persona.

Sorry to offend his fans but I am just too old to be able to stomach his clownish ways.
I dare say you're not alone. In fact I know you're not.

But there are plenty of others who positively revel in the sheer delight that he shows when things are going well. Why a racing driver shouldn't be permitted to behave in this way is beyond me. If he wants to behave like 'a pop star' - who really cares and why do they care? It's his life. Why does that make him not a 'normal human being'? There are plenty who would say its these things that actually do make him a normal human being. He's not embarrassed to display his feelings. So why should we be so critical of him - that he isn't a dour straight-faced Brit who wouldn't know an emotion if it had the temerity to dally on his sleeve.... I really do think you're letting the years show a tad too much.....

By the way, I should perhaps admit that my wife and I laughed like drains when Vettel's tyre gave up the ghost. He generally has an effect upon me like the morning after a bloody good chicken Madras - but I don't go on about it.......

Last edited by Aysedasi; 17 Jul 2017 at 20:12.
Old 17 Jul 2017, 20:03 (Ref:3752239)   #30
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

Break dancing? You obviously are too old.....