Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 16 Jul 2013, 18:50 (Ref:3278478)   #1
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
PRS RH01 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Marshals needed for autograss meeting by Manchester Airport

Hi Folk a freind of mine runs an autograss track behind Manchester Airport and i keep raving about how good track marshals are . Well he has called my bluff ,i was at Oulton on Saturday but didnt get chance to ask any of you if you would like to help out this Sunday . What is involved : well to be honest exactly the same as you do at circuit meetings you would have one qualified person on each post plus two of you . im looking for 10 but if i can get 15 we can rotate you so you can watch some of the racing as well . Tim has said he will provide lots of chilled water a proper lunch break including a hot meal (think burger and chips) and some beers for after . If your interested give me a call.

Peter Hackett
07720 681513

Look forward to seeing the rest of you on the 17th August with the Classic Formula Fords
Old 16 Jul 2013, 20:35 (Ref:3278503)   #2
black merc
Rookie

United Kingdom
manchester
black merc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can you give an idea of start and finish times please
Old 16 Jul 2013, 21:36 (Ref:3278523)   #3
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
PRS RH01 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by black merc View Post
Can you give an idea of start and finish times please
Meetings normally start at 10.30 have a 40 minute lunch after the and are finished around 5 . In comparison with Formula Ford its the best kept secret in motorsport . All your usual high standard will be used but they want you there and respect what you are doing . I normally stand on a post all day but this weekend we are at Thruxton so Tim will look after you like Kings and Queens .
My long term aim is to provide the marshals with a class one micra to race at my expence but i need your support to make this happen .
Just so you know Matt Hawkins the BRSCC North West Formula Ford co ordinator races at this club . Please do not tell any circuit racing drivers as they will spoil the free spirit of the sport .