Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 14 Apr 2015, 21:00 (Ref:3527498)   #126
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There was a bigass excavator off the back side of the circuit, visible on the broadcast. They have yet to demobilize.

As far as tracking drying equipment. From the Miller article. Looks Fancy:

Beats what I've seen at Road ATL, but it don't beat this
Old 15 Apr 2015, 22:33 (Ref:3527806)   #127
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
R H-R penalised and put on probation for the Bourdais/Pagenaud shunt.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118522
Old 15 Apr 2015, 23:34 (Ref:3527811)   #128
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
R H-R penalised and put on probation for the Bourdais/Pagenaud shunt.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118522
That would be correct thing to do IMO.
Old 17 Apr 2015, 19:08 (Ref:3528330)   #129
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Whenever I now see those heavy duty track drying vehicles on an oval I always think it's a snapshot taken a few seconds before Montoya ploughs into them.
Old 17 Apr 2015, 21:08 (Ref:3528356)   #130
Burp
Racer

United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
Burp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Watching the Pagenaud/Bourdais/RHR incident again from Rahals camera. I can see why RHR was given the penalty
Old 17 Apr 2015, 23:36 (Ref:3528378)   #131
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burp View Post
Watching the Pagenaud/Bourdais/RHR incident again from Rahals camera. I can see why RHR was given the penalty
Do you think that the license penalty is warranted? I don't.
Old 18 Apr 2015, 00:34 (Ref:3528393)   #132
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Whenever I now see those heavy duty track drying vehicles on an oval I always think it's a snapshot taken a few seconds before Montoya ploughs into them.
Perhaps JPM was the reason they didn't dry the track under cautions.
Old 18 Apr 2015, 07:06 (Ref:3528427)   #133
Burp
Racer

United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Do you think that the license penalty is warranted? I don't.
Article says minus 3 drivers points (assume that's championship) and placed on probation. Both probably deserved. Doesn't sound that severe to me. Not sure what you mean. If the grass were dry Pagenaud would probably of just lost a few spots.
Old 18 Apr 2015, 12:23 (Ref:3528473)   #134
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burp View Post
Article says minus 3 drivers points (assume that's championship) and placed on probation. Both probably deserved. Doesn't sound that severe to me. Not sure what you mean. If the grass were dry Pagenaud would probably of just lost a few spots.
This wasn't driver's points, this was licence points.
Old 18 Apr 2015, 12:32 (Ref:3528476)   #135
Burp
Racer

United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
Then no not justified at all. Like I said if it was dry and he just ran wide without causing such caranage there would of been no penalty or anything.

No penaltys handed out for when Kanaan got shoved off on lap 1, looked a similar incident with hugely different outcome