Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 27 Sep 2005, 13:45 (Ref:1417920)   #1
JEB
Veteran

JEB has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Allcomers Sports And Saloon Races At Wht

Sports and Saloon competitors will have three opportunities to line-up on the grid at the forthcoming BRDC Walter Hayes Trophy meeting at Silverstone on November 4-6th.

Two Allcomers Races for the '8 Clubs' are planned for Saturday 5th November. 34 cars can line-up for a straight Allcomers thrash. A full grid took part last year - and 2005 looks like being just as good.

One fifteen-minute practice forms the grid for Race 1.
The result of Race 1 makes up the grid for Race 2.
Entry details from: James.Beckett@brdc.co.uk

A new race for the 2005 WHT is the Silverstone Racing Club Friday Shootout.
This race has practice on Friday morning (fifteen minutes) and a twelve lap race on Friday afternoon. Entry fee for the Friday Shotout is just £100.

Why not attend on Friday - race in the Shootout, and then stay over to race in the 8 Clubs events on Saturday.

A great way to end your season. All covered wheel cars welcome - sports and saloons, GTs and historics. The more the merrier. True allcomers races....
Old 27 Sep 2005, 15:49 (Ref:1418024)   #2
graham bahr
Veteran

England
cambs
graham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgraham bahr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice idea, shame i've already got my car in bits making an early start to the winters development

its not speed thats dangerous, just the sudden lack of it!
Old 27 Sep 2005, 16:25 (Ref:1418057)   #3
andypipe
Veteran

England
Essex
andypipe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by graham bahr
nice idea, shame i've already got my car in bits making an early start to the winters development
I take it your not gonna be @ Brands then
Old 29 Sep 2005, 11:59 (Ref:1419871)   #4
JEB
Veteran

JEB has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Thanks for the emails I have recieved from my original posting regarding Allcomers Races at the BRDC Walter Hayes Trophy.
All covered-wheel cars can race in the 8 Clubs and Friday Shootout events. Saloons, Sports, GT, Prototypes - whatever!
If you have a car and fancy racing at a meeting that is getting bigger all the time, please contact me: James.Beckett@brdc.co.uk