Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 8 Jan 2010, 11:27 (Ref:2609961)   #1
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
MG Live June 2010

Dust off your MGBs....MG Live (nee MG Car Club International Weekend) is scheduled for the GP circuit at Silverstone on 4/5/6 June (provisional date).

Using the Historic Bridge GP, i.e. missing out Vale and the Abbey chicane, means Bridge'll be taken at a fair old rate.

Looking forward to it already Although it's a long way round with only 1275cc, must remember to re-fit the radio
Old 8 Jan 2010, 12:24 (Ref:2609987)   #2
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Dont they normally have races for similar FIA papered sportscars? If so I would be interested in entering our Turner
Old 8 Jan 2010, 12:59 (Ref:2609991)   #3
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Hopefully Equipe GTS will be there again, and see Morgan Challenge have that date on their calendar, so will definitely be there. Cheaper than Monza same w/end! Not sure about FIA specific races, Simon.

Bridge without Abbey- wow, I look forward to that!
Old 8 Jan 2010, 13:08 (Ref:2609996)   #4
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am not too fussy - it presumably means we can all run yoki's! I now have a second Turner which is mroe suitable for this type of series as it has a 1650 engine so I look forward to it...
Old 8 Jan 2010, 22:25 (Ref:2610222)   #5
Derwent Motorsp
Veteran

Scotland
Cumbria
Derwent Motorsp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There will be a GTS double header 2 x 30 minutes. As their events are usually full, even with the 44 car limit at Silverstone, they do given priority to their regular supporters first. After than they will take more "interesting cars"!
Some of the quick MGBs will be fitted with 5 speed boxes for Hangar Straight I suspect!
Old 8 Jan 2010, 22:27 (Ref:2610223)   #6
Derwent Motorsp
Veteran

Scotland
Cumbria
Derwent Motorsp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon drabble View Post
I am not too fussy - it presumably means we can all run yoki's! I now have a second Turner which is mroe suitable for this type of series as it has a 1650 engine so I look forward to it...
You can't run Yokos in GTS, Dunlop or Avon 70s, you could do the Thoroughbred race though on Yokos.