Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Jun 2017, 23:30 (Ref:3746841)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2017 R8 Azerbaijan

Well, whacky races lead to high fantasy scores

The round win with both the top scoring drivers ... the second of which was a substitution before this race ... the top scoring constructor and the second placed Engine supplier.
Congrats goes to Sheep Chasers scoring a massive 122 points, the highest event score of the season so far, second was Little Hotels on 113 points, and SBF Racing in third with 103 pts.

In the overall Little Hotels on 738points has opened up a 70point margin over Team F1 in second with 668 points. SBF Racing with 655 pts, jump from 6th to third on the back of their highest round score of the season.

As mentioned, substitution can be the work of genius or madness, for Sheep Chasers their bringing in Stroll made a huge difference to their score. If you want to make a change, the first substitution is free but remember your team has to remain unique and comply with the rules.
The cut off for changes to take effect in Austria is as always the start of FP1 where ever you are in the world.

The usual tables as always below
Attached Thumbnails
Qually result.jpg   Azb Race Result.jpg   Team scores.jpg  

Overall after Azb.jpg   Fantasy drivers after Azb.jpg  

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 26 Jun 2017 at 08:59. Reason: Fixing a typo
Old 26 Jun 2017, 03:35 (Ref:3746859)   #2
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
...Woohooo.....Benders back...

It was a moment of madness to bring in Stroll but it looks like he's put us back in the winners circle.
Old 26 Jun 2017, 09:18 (Ref:3746904)   #3
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very astute move, Armco Bender. I doubt you'll see that result again from Stroll this season, but Vandoorne will be collecting grid penalty minus points from now until the cows come home, so you must be on the right track.
Old 26 Jun 2017, 19:51 (Ref:3747089)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
and i thought 106 points from the last race was a lot! is 122 also an all time record?

congrats but luckily still behind superchilliF1!

TrapezeArtist, your lead is growing nicely!

thanks SBF!
Old 26 Jun 2017, 23:18 (Ref:3747131)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
All time records are hard to judge as I tweak the bonuses and this season is the first with such high qually points.

The qually points are something that will be adjusted for next season, I've realised that the jump from 4 points in Q2 to 8 for Q3 with first 4 getting more on top of that is too influential.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 26 Jun 2017 at 23:20. Reason: fixing my grammar ... is and are