Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 11 Aug 2001, 03:54 (Ref:128765)   #1
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
newly legible Parc Ferme typo

In the last while, I haven't been around much, but recently, much to my surprise, I noticed that the text in Parc Ferme had changed from an entirely unreadable smudge, to regular readable stuff.

Ever since finding 10\10ths,I had never been able to read the text, it was all blurred, too small etc etc, and as I was only getting access to the web at work on a Mac, I figured it was a Mac problem. I had tried changing the screen pixel dimensions (whatever x whatever) to no avail, but even on a PC, the problem persisted. Been meaning to write and ask why and how to fix it, but as usual, there were more important things to do and so it never got asked.

So now it is readable, on both systems, and am curious of why, and if anyone else has had this problem.

cheers
Old 12 Aug 2001, 23:13 (Ref:129398)   #2
Diabando
Veteran

Australia
Victoria, Australia
Diabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDiabando should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DJB - I have no idea!! The text used in PF is the same default as used in the forum section. Perhaps you have somehow changed the default font on your computer?

Has anyone else experienced this??
Old 15 Aug 2001, 02:20 (Ref:130596)   #3
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Diabondo, I pretty certain that I didn't change anything font-wise on the Mac... anyway, thanks for the suggestion. It's not really a big deal of why, I was just wondering if I was the only one having problems with it. I did find it strange that it was only the text in PF that was giving the problem-oh well, I guess there are some things in life that will go unexplained.