Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 7 May 2001, 23:07 (Ref:90024)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What happened to my message???

I put some days one message about my clear suspect about KJR isn't involved with "KJR" Monaco Motorsport, because they sold the team place to Monaco) and now they works with European Minardi F3000. Another clue I found on the same KJR website, where in his only actualization (the F3000 last results on Results section) the cars with numbers 27-28 figured only as Monaco Motorsport cars.

But now I watched again on the forum and I watch my first message was erased! What happened???

It was offensive? Perhaps the joining KJR/European Minardi F3000 is a close top secret?

At last, I will say hello to everybody on this Forum. I'm coming from spanish Formula 1 forum of F1.Es (http://www.f1es.net) with nick NK and I figured as one of Forix F3000 collaborators.

Best regards to all, Mekola
Old 8 May 2001, 09:17 (Ref:90112)   #2
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hi Mekola and welcome to 10-Tenths. I didn't see any previous message on the KJR/Monaco situation, and as far as I can tell it hasn't been removed, so I can only guess that something went wrong on the IT. I look forward to seeing you around

Cheers,

Marshal
Old 8 May 2001, 19:06 (Ref:90384)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Hi Mekola,
I can confirm that I didn't see it either, and I have not removed it... feel free to post again.
Old 22 May 2001, 08:26 (Ref:95094)   #4
Sam Mag
Rookie

Sam Mag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At Fia headquarters, in Geneva, they still have Kid Jensen Racing as team name. Monaco Motorsport for them officially does not exist. And anyway Monaco has sent a note to Fia saying that they are not going to compete any more in this year’s championship.
Ciao
Old 22 May 2001, 09:26 (Ref:95115)   #5
formula-3000net
Racer

formula-3000net should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mekola...you are obviously getting forgetful. You posted that topic on the www.formula-3000.net forum
Old 22 May 2001, 16:13 (Ref:95218)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yes, now I remember that

Thanks, really I suscribed to both forums, and later I forgot I put that message on the formula3000-net forum. About the new, I'm almost sure about that. One collaborator of an Argentinian magazine will go to Monaco to cover the GP, then I want ask him if the KJR guys are working now for European Minardi. It's almost sure, more when I watched the new at McNicholas website.