Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 19 Oct 2015, 17:29 (Ref:3584143)   #1
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Virus Attack Report

In the past 3 weeks of logging in to Tenths my
Norton antivirus software has been battling attacks.
It seems to be the same one. It is called
"Angler Exploit Kit Website 6". If this is something
the Mods can clean off the server please do so.

Thanks!
Old 19 Oct 2015, 18:52 (Ref:3584156)   #2
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I've been getting the same thing recently.
Old 19 Oct 2015, 19:23 (Ref:3584163)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's very strange, there's nothing showing up here and nothing showing up on the common site checking websites, including Norton SafeWeb

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...=tentenths.com

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results...nths.com/forum

I'll keep checking though.
Old 19 Oct 2015, 19:35 (Ref:3584165)   #4
sollitt
Rookie

Italy
Buonconvento
sollitt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm getting a Trojan warning immediately after logging each time. AVG.
Old 19 Oct 2015, 19:41 (Ref:3584166)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok, I think I might have spotted an issue, I'm taking a look at it now.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 06:51 (Ref:3584281)   #6
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
Now able to log in from France last night. First time for 4 days..
Old 20 Oct 2015, 07:07 (Ref:3584283)   #7
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
One problem I keep experiencing is a pop up advert for The national Trust that appears in the top left corner of my screen covering the 'home' button. Whatever I so I can't seem to get rid of it once it's appeared.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 07:34 (Ref:3584285)   #8
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
It will go if you pay and join them!
Old 20 Oct 2015, 07:49 (Ref:3584288)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
One problem I keep experiencing is a pop up advert for The national Trust that appears in the top left corner of my screen covering the 'home' button. Whatever I so I can't seem to get rid of it once it's appeared.
PopUp adverts shouldn't appear once you're logged in. We only display pop-up adverts to unregistered/not logged in users.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 09:00 (Ref:3584295)   #10
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
PopUp adverts shouldn't appear once you're logged in. We only display pop-up adverts to unregistered/not logged in users.
Thanks. I always log on but the appearance of the National Trust pop up does appear to be sporadic. It was a major nuisance at the weekend on my home PC, and has appeared once today from work. I have also noticed that sometimes today it appears briefly when I click to return to the home page, but then disappears.
It's not a major problem, just a slight inconvenience, I just thought I'd mention it if it gave you any clues to other problems.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 09:28 (Ref:3584297)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Thanks. I always log on but the appearance of the National Trust pop up does appear to be sporadic. It was a major nuisance at the weekend on my home PC, and has appeared once today from work. I have also noticed that sometimes today it appears briefly when I click to return to the home page, but then disappears.
It's not a major problem, just a slight inconvenience, I just thought I'd mention it if it gave you any clues to other problems.
If you can grab a screenshot and mail it to webmaster@tentenths.com it would be appreciated,
Old 20 Oct 2015, 09:55 (Ref:3584299)   #12
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON View Post
If you can grab a screenshot and mail it to webmaster@tentenths.com it would be appreciated,
I will gladly do that if/when it pops up again, thanks.
Old 20 Oct 2015, 11:13 (Ref:3584312)   #13
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
which browser do you use Viva?
With Firefox you simply turn pop-ups off!
Old 20 Oct 2015, 11:52 (Ref:3584319)   #14
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
No problems (at the moment) with Edge on Win 10.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !