Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 Aug 2016, 11:57 (Ref:3666995)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Veggie International ten-tenths camp IV (2017) SOLD OUT

Hi
For 3 years I have now arranged a camp for fellow ten/tenths members from overseas. This has been a great experience and I am great full to have meet people from the Sweden, US, Romania, UK and Australia who share the same interest. I am also happy that they all had a good time in our company, I hope to see you all again. You can see their comments in the tread from past years.

With all these great experiences I will offer this opportunity again for 2017.
I will do my best to get into the best campsite available and will update you on this as soon as possible. My priority is Maison Blanch or Houx.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning – Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday – Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.
We do a BBQ for lunch for those who want it on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 12 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 9 years. The camp varies from 8 – 35 people.

There will be 10 tent(h)s available at the camp. First come, first served.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
Old 22 Aug 2016, 16:40 (Ref:3667042)   #2
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Hi
For 3 years I have now arranged a camp for fellow ten/tenths members from overseas. This has been a great experience and I am great full to have meet people from the Sweden, US, Romania, UK and Australia who share the same interest. I am also happy that they all had a good time in our company, I hope to see you all again. You can see their comments in the tread from past years.

With all these great experiences I will offer this opportunity again for 2017.
I will do my best to get into the best campsite available and will update you on this as soon as possible. My priority is Maison Blanch or Houx.

The arrangement includes:

1 tent in the camp available from Wednesday morning – Sunday
1 Entrance ticket for the whole weekend
Breakfast in camp Wednesday – Sunday (continental)

The price will be 300 euro for the first person in a tent.
If you are 2 persons sharing a tent the second person will be 270 euro.
We do a BBQ for lunch for those who want it on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As this is a trip arranged by fans for fans there will not be staff in the camp, so it is a trip where you get the full Le Mans road trip experience. We help each other in camp with all the practical stuff and share our knowledge about the race and all that is happening around it.
I have been going to Le Mans for 12 years, and have made a camp for friends and their friends for the last 9 years. The camp varies from 8 – 35 people.

There will be 10 tent(h)s available at the camp. First come, first served.

If you are interested and have any questions please ask.
If you want book a tent or want more info please send me an E-mail on: kenn.korsager@bestseller.com
Kenn. Please put me down for one tent with two people. Thanks.

I think my friend madkart will also be wanting to book with you for two people.
Old 22 Aug 2016, 16:45 (Ref:3667043)   #3
Madkart
Rookie

Puerto Rico
Greenville, South Carolina
Madkart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Kenn. Please put me down for one tent with two people. Thanks.

I think my friend madkart will also be wanting to book with you for two people.
Hi Kenn. Please put me down for one tent with two people as well. Thanks!
Old 22 Aug 2016, 16:51 (Ref:3667045)   #4
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
And I promise I will behave myself this time. No more throwing toilet paper all over the place!
Old 22 Aug 2016, 17:44 (Ref:3667057)   #5
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Provisionally put me down for one tent just for myself.
Old 22 Aug 2016, 18:15 (Ref:3667061)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Provisionally put me down for one tent just for myself.
Are we already pulling from the provisional tentry (see what I did there?) list???
Old 22 Aug 2016, 18:50 (Ref:3667069)   #7
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I will be there, but I don't think I count on this list .
Good to have you back Scott, and Victor, provisionally doesn't exist, you have to be there!
Old 22 Aug 2016, 19:35 (Ref:3667080)   #8
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
You guys know me already (for better or worse). Hopefully he won't mind, but let me take a moment to introduce my friend Madkart (Christian is his real name) to you guys.

Christian is part of my "super racing junky" group of friends who gets together with me to watch all of the WEC races and other endurance races (Bathurst, Daytona etc.). Christian may just be the most hardcore of these friends (I think our group numbers 6-8 or so, most of them also being on ten-tenths), as he is the only one who shows up for the Asian rounds to watch with me, the 11pm-5am race time doesn't allow for the beauty sleep of some of our other members, maybe Christian and I just don't require any beauty sleep.

I'm super excited for Christian to come to Le Mans for a few reasons:

#1: I convinced Christian to come to Circuit of the Americas for the first time last year. My other friend and I had been at the track the day before and his dad and him showed up before we got there on the Friday. When we met I was thrilled at the look in his eyes! It was a look of pure joy and excitement as he was seeing the track for the first time and also seeing the current batch of LMP1 cars in person for the first time (it was his first WEC race in person). So... after seeing this look, and the excitement he displayed throughout that day, I can only begin to imagine the look I will see on his face when he is standing at Le Mans for the first time! I think we will all get a thrill out of that!

#2: He is bringing his dad with him. Best part of this is that he is being a great son by treating his dad to this entire trip and making it a surprise for him. What a great son! His dad is also a great guy as he always engages me in interesting conversations and is as into the racing as we all are. Plus it helps that whenever his dad is present it means that I'm no longer the oldest member of our group!

#3: Notice the flag next to his username. The international camp will be able to add another nation to its ranks, Puerto Rico. (I honestly don't know how that works though, are they considered a nation of their own, or just a red-headed step child of the United States??? )

#4: He's a smart kid (I'll be 40 next month, he's in his twenties, so he's a kid to me), and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to sports car racing. I think you'll all find him to be a welcome addition to the campsite. Heck, by the end of the week I wouldn't be surprised if you all like him X10 more than me!
Old 22 Aug 2016, 19:58 (Ref:3667084)   #9
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
I will be there, but I don't think I count on this list .
Good to have you back Scott, and Victor, provisionally doesn't exist, you have to be there!
Provisional - I am coming, but right now I am in the middle of something that lasts for a couple of months and might alter my travel plans significantly (aka moving my trip's starting point about 2000 km).
Old 23 Aug 2016, 12:11 (Ref:3667185)   #10
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Provisional - I am coming, but right now I am in the middle of something that lasts for a couple of months and might alter my travel plans significantly (aka moving my trip's starting point about 2000 km).
2000 Km is no problem, you are still our friend from Romania and supplier of Rocket fuel.

see you soon.

Kenn
Old 23 Aug 2016, 12:39 (Ref:3667189)   #11
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kenn, can you put me down for one tent just for me. Cheers!

For people tempted to join the international camp for the first time, next year will be my third time part of it which should say everything
Old 24 Aug 2016, 09:59 (Ref:3667337)   #12
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Alex: one or two people? I have put you on the list for 1 tent

Mal: Please put me on the list for 8 spots at Houx like 2016. Nice service.

Victor: please do :-)

Willam: you are on the list as well

so the list is getting togehter:
CTD, Giba, Victorro, willxr50, Atlantafalcon*4 and myself * 2 make it 10 persons.

Still have roam for 5-6 more tents together with my Danish crew.

Looking forward to see you all. please email me for details.

Kenn
Old 23 Aug 2016, 19:46 (Ref:3667269)   #13
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
2000 Km is no problem, you are still our friend from Romania and supplier of Rocket fuel.

see you soon.

Kenn
I'll have to probably double the supply.
Old 23 Aug 2016, 20:03 (Ref:3667271)   #14
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I'll have to probably double the supply.
Oh no...
Old 24 Aug 2016, 08:51 (Ref:3667331)   #15
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
willxr50 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kenn email sent looking forward to my second trip to the international camp.
Old 16 Dec 2016, 10:13 (Ref:3696607)   #16
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Latest entry to the camp is Dani Filth.
Welcome to you and look forward to seeing you all.

Only 2 tents to go.

Kenn
Old 16 Dec 2016, 11:53 (Ref:3696615)   #17
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Hang out the red light.....
The 2017 International ten-tenths camp is sold out.
First time ever that the camp is sold out in December.

we will be 24 persons in total and there will be a 50/50 spread on Danes and other nationalities. Most of the people has been to Le Mans before.

Looking forward to seeing you all in June.
10/10th: CTD, Giba, Victorro, willxr50, Atlantafalcon*4, KPY, Dani Filth and Calle(cant remember your 10/10th name)

Last edited by kpkorsager; 16 Dec 2016 at 11:58.
Old 26 Nov 2016, 08:35 (Ref:3691092)   #18
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
I've done my payment (should probably get completed next week, it takes a while from Romanian banks). Now just to book my flights.
Old 16 Dec 2016, 16:41 (Ref:3696681)   #19
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Looking forward to it as well Kenn
Old 18 Dec 2016, 05:51 (Ref:3696896)   #20
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
willxr50 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thats awesome Kenn can't thank you enough for how easy you made it for me to get to Lemans in 2014 delighted to be coming back and seeing the old friends and making new friends. 152 days until im on the Qantas A380 headed for London.
Old 18 Dec 2016, 08:25 (Ref:3696906)   #21
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Brilliant. See you all there.
Old 18 Dec 2016, 11:40 (Ref:3696936)   #22
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news, as always looking forward to June!
Old 23 Dec 2016, 12:13 (Ref:3698103)   #23
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Kenn
Looking forward to seeing you in June
Old 23 Dec 2016, 12:39 (Ref:3698108)   #24
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Old 26 Apr 2017, 11:23 (Ref:3729275)   #25
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Cjd187 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time flies and soon we see each other again.
Can´t wait, only 49days left!
I´m landing at CDG 09.50 June 14th.
Will rent a car so hopefully at the track between 13 and 14 o clock.