Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 Sep 2013, 13:20 (Ref:3308160)   #1
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
International Ten-tenths camp for oversea guests.

Hi.

As it seems that there is a need for a "ground crew" for some of the Ten-tenths members flying in to Le Mans I would like to open our camp to up till 8 people.

I have been organising trips to Le Mans the last 9 years with a camp between 8 and 40 people.

In 2014 we have asked for a camp on Maison Blanche, just like this year.
We are a bunch of lovely Danes, who come to Le Mans for a variaty of reasons. Some for the race, other more for the beer.
We are not a party camp.

What i offer is this:

Tent within the camp(good tent for 2 pax) arrive wed - leave sun/mon
Enterence ticket (Generale Whole weekend)
Breakfast in camp (continental)

Price: DKK 2000 US$ 363 EUR 268 AUD 384

Ekstras:

1 person pr tent

Price: DKK 500 US$ 90 EUR 67 AUD 96

Sleepingback and airmatress (to keep or leave behind):

Price: US$ 67 EUR 50 AUD 70

As i buy my tickets and camps via an agent the prices is higher that if you do the work yourself with the ACO. I must pay a markup on the prices and buy 2 tickets with every camp i buy, also at a higher price as at the ticketoffice.

If you should be interested please contact me on kpkorsager@hotmail.com or personal message. If you need reference, CTD has been a part of the camp the last 2 years and we meet up with a lot of the 10/10th members this year at the meeting.

Kenn Korsager
Old 23 Sep 2013, 18:49 (Ref:3308294)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just in case any non-regular member should pop in and wonder why Kenn is being allowed to advertise this here - it has been permitted as he is very kindly making available a service to members who might otherwise struggle to get themselves sorted for LM14. It seems to me that these places ought to go fast - so get in touch with Kenn if you're interested! Thanks again Kenn.
Old 23 Sep 2013, 20:30 (Ref:3308347)   #3
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As Kenn write, I can greatly recommend this camp!

I can also be contacted if anyone have questions :
Mathiasbrix@hotmail.com
or private messages.

And if anyone is in doubt, almost all of danes speak English, so there will be no language barrier
Old 23 Sep 2013, 20:35 (Ref:3308352)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post

And if anyone is in doubt, almost all of danes speak English, so there will be no language barrier
Often better than the English.......
Old 23 Sep 2013, 20:36 (Ref:3308353)   #5
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Great stuff, as my group is also on Maison Blanche I look forward to meeting up and sharing a beer or two.
Old 23 Sep 2013, 20:51 (Ref:3308361)   #6
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This year I know what tent and car to look for Mal! - so beware!
(The year goes from June to June)
Old 23 Sep 2013, 21:49 (Ref:3308392)   #7
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Might hop over from Tertre Rouge then! Too bad it's not really close, but a little decent planning goes a long way, so probably I'll manage!
Old 24 Sep 2013, 01:20 (Ref:3308488)   #8
stampchez
Rookie

stampchez should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am definitely going to think about this!
Old 24 Sep 2013, 06:42 (Ref:3308564)   #9
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great stuff Kenn....to quote Robert Blanshard - "Thank you for reaching out!"
Old 25 Sep 2013, 10:56 (Ref:3309153)   #10
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
willxr50 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Kenn i sent you an email.
Old 25 Sep 2013, 21:31 (Ref:3309368)   #11
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by willxr50 View Post
Thanks Kenn i sent you an email.
Mail recived. Velcome on board.

Will send you a mail asap

Kenn
Old 27 Sep 2013, 18:30 (Ref:3310167)   #12
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
I'm already booked with Travel Destinations or I would jump all over this. I hope that it's successful and fun for all, hope that you can make an annual thing of it incase I want to pop over another year and not have the higher costs of the other site.
Old 27 Sep 2013, 20:46 (Ref:3310219)   #13
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Kenn, we need a LOT of baguette for breakfast, if this continues
Old 28 Sep 2013, 10:30 (Ref:3310371)   #14
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
With plenty of vegimite on them.
Old 28 Sep 2013, 11:10 (Ref:3310378)   #15
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens

I Think you could do with only one glas of vegimite.
I tryed it when i was living down under, i Think you need to be bourne in OZ to eat it.
Old 28 Sep 2013, 11:16 (Ref:3310381)   #16
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..."
Old 30 Sep 2013, 14:14 (Ref:3311079)   #17
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good work chaps, definitely the 'spirit of Le Mans'
Old 13 Oct 2013, 09:29 (Ref:3317064)   #18
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
2 tents sold and 2 to Go.
Old 13 Oct 2013, 14:57 (Ref:3317189)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Great work Kenn.
Old 17 Oct 2013, 08:31 (Ref:3318813)   #20
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
Hi kenn am i still in the running as ive not yet received your email yet?
Old 17 Oct 2013, 13:44 (Ref:3318937)   #21
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
You are in willxr50. Email this weekend
Old 26 Oct 2013, 12:07 (Ref:3323297)   #22
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Kenn has asked me to upload this folder to here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5mrd5xj03...der%202014.pdf

It's in danish, but there will be an english version soon.

The most important points:
- The camp will be situated at Maison Blanche
- Arrival from Denmark will be thursday
- We are an open group, which accommodates both hardcore Le Mans fans, and "light" fans, so there is large freedom to do what you wish.
- Thursday night, car(s) will drive to Arnage and Mulsanne to watch the qualifying.
- See post #1 for prices. This includes Access to the race all week, camping in a good tent (2 persons per tent) and breakfast.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 26 Oct 2013 at 20:21.
Old 26 Oct 2013, 18:19 (Ref:3323369)   #23
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
For prices please see first post.
Old 26 Oct 2013, 19:23 (Ref:3323387)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Kenn has asked me to upload this folder to here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5mrd5xj03...der%202014.pdf

It's in danish, but there will be an english version soon.

The most important points:
- The camp will be situated at Maison Blanche
- Arrival from Denmark will be thursday
- We are an open group, which accommodates both hardcore Le Mans fans, and "light" fans, so there is large freedom to do what you wish.
- Thursday night, car(s) will drive to Arnage and Mulsanne to watch the qualifying.
- includes Access to the race all week, camping in a good tent (2 persons per tent) and breakfast.
Still looks like a terrific deal to me! Thanks Kenn.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 26 Oct 2013 at 20:21.
Old 27 Oct 2013, 00:58 (Ref:3323460)   #25
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Echoing Andrew's post above, Kenn's put together something which is incredibly good value and which takes all the stress out of the Le Mans experience.

If this had been on offer back in 2007 for my first visit I suspect I'd have been first in line.