Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 18 Dec 2016, 11:40 (Ref:3696936)   #26
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news, as always looking forward to June!
Old 23 Dec 2016, 12:13 (Ref:3698103)   #27
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Kenn
Looking forward to seeing you in June
Old 23 Dec 2016, 12:39 (Ref:3698108)   #28
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

Old 26 Apr 2017, 11:23 (Ref:3729275)   #29
Cjd187
Rookie

Sweden
Köping Sweden
Cjd187 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time flies and soon we see each other again.
Can´t wait, only 49days left!
I´m landing at CDG 09.50 June 14th.
Will rent a car so hopefully at the track between 13 and 14 o clock.
Old 26 Apr 2017, 18:29 (Ref:3729363)   #30
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sounds good Calle!
Old 1 May 2017, 06:42 (Ref:3730264)   #31
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
So we reached may, and it will be next month that we all go to Le Mans.

Let's make a "When and How" on the travel to Le Mans:

CTD an I will drive down monday and arrive late evening/early night, so that we can set up camp early tuesday.

Dane Train (7 danes) will drive down tuesday night, arrival wednesday morning.

Calle: Arrive CDG wednesday morning. Drive down wednesday mid day.
Old 1 May 2017, 07:45 (Ref:3730279)   #32
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Flying out Tuesday early morning via Munich, arriving at CDG around 11. From CDG straight to Montparnasse by RER and Metro, meeting up with William there, taking the 13:45-ish TGV to Le Mans, disembarking around 14:40, then on the tram and trackside by 15:30 Tuesday at the latest.

Then unpacking and dashing off to the autograph session in the paddock.
Old 1 May 2017, 11:49 (Ref:3730326)   #33
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Arriving to CDG Friday June 9th at 7:30pm.

Sunday and Monday scrutineering. Tuesday sight seeing in Normandy. Wednesday arriving to see all of you fine people. Getting there before practice along with the rest of my crew. Five of us in total. CANNOT WAIT!
Old 1 May 2017, 12:07 (Ref:3730332)   #34
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Henning and Kim + 1 arriving Thursday 15.00 CDG and rent a car to be track side Thursday late.
Old 1 May 2017, 14:50 (Ref:3730376)   #35
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Getting to campsite (TR) late tuesday afternoon so meeting a few of the usual people there already. and may be a few of the others around the circuit.
Old 3 May 2017, 02:13 (Ref:3730662)   #36
willxr50
Rookie

Australia
Parramatta
willxr50 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My Le Mans trek starts on May 19 flying to London from Sydney. Got N24 and Isle Of Man TT before the big show all kicks off. Can't wait its killed me that i missed 2015 and 2016 but so happy to be heading back see you all there.
Old 4 Jun 2017, 15:44 (Ref:3738638)   #37
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
Camp site confirmed.
We have Houx row 62

Look forward to see you all there.

Kenn
Old 4 Jun 2017, 19:32 (Ref:3738665)   #38
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Camp site confirmed.
We have Houx row 62

Look forward to see you all there.

Kenn
Looks like a great location to me! Central to everything.
Old 5 Jun 2017, 08:25 (Ref:3738727)   #39
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Sorry, have not being checking this with finals.

Leaving London St Pancras at 7am Wednesday and arrive to Le Mans via Paris at 13.00. Should be at the camp around 13.45 - 14.00 Wednesday after the tram ride
Old 5 Jun 2017, 09:44 (Ref:3738734)   #40
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Isn't this the place on Houx which is prone to flooding?
Old 5 Jun 2017, 11:19 (Ref:3738747)   #41
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Isn't this the place on Houx which is prone to flooding?
From the Beermountain map I have, Row 62 is in the middle near the bar and the toilet block. Not one of the flooding spots unless there's a monsoon and the whole place floods
Old 5 Jun 2017, 12:22 (Ref:3738759)   #42
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpy View Post
From the Beermountain map I have, Row 62 is in the middle near the bar and the toilet block. Not one of the flooding spots unless there's a monsoon and the whole place floods
Good to hear from you Christopher, knowing how well you know the area
Old 15 Jun 2017, 11:33 (Ref:3741580)   #43
Alex87
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Alex87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it posible to enter to the campsite with my general entrance? I was going to say hello and talk for a while.
Old 15 Jun 2017, 12:47 (Ref:3741616)   #44
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Hi Alex, yeah it is .
You are more than welcome. Look for a Danish flag with an Audi flag below.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 17:30 (Ref:3742271)   #45
Alex87
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Alex87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am in Houx but no danish and audi flags. I went to row 62 but the guy i spoke to seemed to be drunk and didnt understand me haha
Old 19 Jun 2017, 13:09 (Ref:3745214)   #46
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Thanks Kenn for everything you did, you went above and beyond this year! Had a great time and it was my favourite one so far with a great group of people. Looking forward to next year already
Old 29 Jun 2017, 17:58 (Ref:3747825)   #47
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
The "International Camp" Will return in 2018.
I will post it in the forum when I am ready to take bookings.

Kenn