Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 28 Jul 2017, 12:59 (Ref:3755072)   #51
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Just quoting myself for a new page as I'd like to hear everyones thoughts.
All Echo the earlier comments about hourly reports. For the same reasons too, it allows you to step away for a period of time and catch back up on what you missed
Old 28 Jul 2017, 16:33 (Ref:3755129)   #52
GregUK
Racer

GregUK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Super Pole shoot-out at 18.30 BST

Old 28 Jul 2017, 16:35 (Ref:3755132)   #53
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
I wont like the hourly reports cause I will try to watch the whole Spa 24 hour race, which could take me a week to do. Without getting any spoilers eh!

Cars look great out there. I'll be cheering for any Mercedes and Porsches. Most of the Audi's look the same with the silver and black paint job with minimal differences. Mercedes have a variety of schemes. But I must say the Mercedes AMG Gt3 is such an awesome looking car its one of the few out there that is bad livery proof.

Wow that Estre/Christensen/L Vanthoor driver lineup looks good. But every year the spa 24 produces some good stand out drives from guys I never heard of. Before the spa 24 in 2016, I had never heard of Alex Sims and Felix Rosenqvist. I know them now!
Old 28 Jul 2017, 16:50 (Ref:3755138)   #54
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No warm up stream?
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:09 (Ref:3755143)   #55
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
4 or 6 six hour reports are the best for me at least. You can easily catch up on some race segments you missed in that way.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:13 (Ref:3755146)   #56
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
No warm up stream?
Doesn't look like it.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:18 (Ref:3755151)   #57
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2018 Calendar was released.

Silverstone 3 Hour clashes with the Ring 24. That's a bit of a disaster for..everyone.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:24 (Ref:3755155)   #58
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Super Pole stream is now on.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:30 (Ref:3755157)   #59
YorkshireLad
Veteran

United Kingdom
skipton, north yorkshire
YorkshireLad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's the crack with park at spa. Bought blue parking ticket €16 only to be told it's parking on the PUBLIC road between stavelot and the circuit, thought it was for parking in the actual circuit. Absolute extortion!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:35 (Ref:3755159)   #60
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Unofficial poll here -

What do you guys prefer reading on news websites for a 24 hour race? Do you want to wait until the end of the race for a full report? Or do you prefer hourly reports to be posted on a website to read? Or maybe 6 hourly reports?
Every hour or two hours an update.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:36 (Ref:3755160)   #61
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
All Echo the earlier comments about hourly reports. For the same reasons too, it allows you to step away for a period of time and catch back up on what you missed
Yes.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:39 (Ref:3755163)   #62
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:

Silverstone 3 Hour clashes with the Ring 24. That's a bit of a disaster for..everyone.
Why? Stupid decision. Don't understand SRO and Silverstone.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3755165)   #63
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well technically ADAC moved the Ring 24, but we already knew that was happening. Surprised both parties have allowed this to happen.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:50 (Ref:3755168)   #64
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
Imagine if there was a full PRO Aston. :O
Old 28 Jul 2017, 17:59 (Ref:3755172)   #65
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Collado puts #55 Kaspersky Ferrari on pole.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 18:00 (Ref:3755173)   #66
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have to admit I didn't think a Ferrari would be on pole!
Old 28 Jul 2017, 18:04 (Ref:3755175)   #67
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Have to admit I didn't think a Ferrari would be on pole!
What is the lap time? I know GTE Pro pole by the AF Corse Ferrari at the WEC round was 2:15.0
Old 28 Jul 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3755176)   #68
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
What is the lap time? I know GTE Pro pole by the AF Corse Ferrari at the WEC round was 2:15.0
Old 29 Jul 2017, 00:34 (Ref:3755255)   #69
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:

When is Nurb24 supposed to be then? I couldn't google.

"Round 2 (Endurance) – Silverstone – 12-13 May"

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/0...announced.html
Old 29 Jul 2017, 10:25 (Ref:3755419)   #70
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Weather forecast looks like there might be a fair amount of rain during the first part of the race ........... could make it a bit interesting.
Hopefully they won't need to start it under the safety car although with 63 cars starting there could be carnage at Eau Rouge on the first lap!
Think that James Calardo might just be in the best place!
Old 29 Jul 2017, 12:34 (Ref:3755436)   #71
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Both Ram racing/GSR and RJN Nissan have had to swap to spare cars, they will start from pitlane and have a 120 second stop go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley speed 8 View Post
Guess that they won't be much of a factor in the race then.
More importantly, it means that the #00 won't be running with the Tony Taka's Spa-only Miku livery. They've kept the left door, but the rest is bare carbon.

This is a good thing.

(I'm not a fan of his work)
Old 29 Jul 2017, 13:40 (Ref:3755446)   #72
Mountain Man
Racer

Mountain Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Weather forecast looks like there might be a fair amount of rain during the first part of the race ........... could make it a bit interesting.
Hopefully they won't need to start it under the safety car although with 63 cars starting there could be carnage at Eau Rouge on the first lap!
Think that James Calardo might just be in the best place!
Sat in the grandstand opposite the grid, it doesn't feel like any rain is imminent. But it's definitely humid, something is in the air
Old 29 Jul 2017, 13:46 (Ref:3755448)   #73
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
Sat in the grandstand opposite the grid, it doesn't feel like any rain is imminent. But it's definitely humid, something is in the air
My forecast says drizzle in 3 hours (from now), but nothing else. We shall see.

Please do post if you feel rain though!
Old 29 Jul 2017, 14:02 (Ref:3755453)   #74
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
When is race start? official site is down for me.
Old 29 Jul 2017, 14:17 (Ref:3755456)   #75
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
When is race start? official site is down for me.
2:30 GMT, so 15 minutes from this post.

Youtube/Dailymotion streams are live now.