Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 12 Apr 2005, 18:59 (Ref:1276573)   #26
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it's a wicked race, gaz, you'd love it, but to do it cheap you have to not mind, well, sleeping on the beach i suppose!
Old 12 Apr 2005, 19:04 (Ref:1276576)   #27
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The ones at Donington where rubbish and WSR didn't have Liz (see last years thread)
Old 12 Apr 2005, 19:35 (Ref:1276594)   #28
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Christ rdjones, and I thought I was the pinnacle when it came to women rating!

Dunno how you can say those two I picked out weren't worthy, they look to have "the package" to me!

Dunno about Liz, I'll go on a hunt through last years thread now.

I'm seriously considering Zandvoort Bella, it sounds feesable...dunno whether I can manage kipping on a beach...although there may be plenty of ladies......
Old 12 Apr 2005, 21:13 (Ref:1276665)   #29
motorspor
Rookie

United Kingdom
High Peak, Derbyshire
motorspor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
some images from Donington Park-10 Apr 2005

[QUOTE=rdjones]The new racing season is here so that means a whole load of new Grid Girls.
QUOTE]

here we go... some of the grid girls from last week's Donington Park race and others. Main language is Turkish though until i finish all the coding
http://www.motorspor.com/index.cfm?f...reelink_id=215

some BTCC & FRUK and Porsche Cup pics..
http://www.motorspor.com/index.cfm?f...600&titel=BTCC

http://www.motorspor.com/index.cfm?f...reelink_id=603

http://www.motorspor.com/index.cfm?f...reelink_id=601

all the others: http://www.motorspor.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=foto.ilk
Old 12 Apr 2005, 21:21 (Ref:1276672)   #30
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was a poor, poor show over the last weekend at Donny. There was nothing I came across that got me excited....the bird working the burger bar was the top bannana, which says it all really...and thats only cos she served up some good baps! ..... sorry!

Whats happened to the grid girls? The team Dynamics girls (aka the fit ones)....sort it out Mr Gow!?
Old 12 Apr 2005, 21:42 (Ref:1276689)   #31
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I want to know what happen to my Liz.....
Old 13 Apr 2005, 10:37 (Ref:1277001)   #32
TerryC
Racer

United Nations
Shakespeare's County
TerryC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz
You've even got a name for her!? lol! Even I'm not THAT sad!

The one on the left isn't bad either...i'd give her a percentage rating of about 86.999999 on the Gaz Scale!
Yes I'm that sad. I'm passionate about cars and women, that's a fact not to be ashamed of unless one is not this way inclined.
Old 13 Apr 2005, 23:07 (Ref:1277650)   #33
mcurtis26
Veteran

mcurtis26 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz
How fars the station from the circuit? And how fars the station from Amsterdam airport? Just gotta ask cos at my ripe old age of 21 AND A HALF the old legs are starting to give up so can't be walking around to far!

I have a feeling Zandvoort station is about 500m from the circuit. Accomodation in Zandvoort is very tricky to get hold of. We're staying in Leiden for the DTM, as you have to chnage trains there from Schiphol.
Old 20 Apr 2005, 21:50 (Ref:1283369)   #34
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
I have just heard a rumour that my favourite grid girl will be at Thruxton
Old 2 May 2005, 18:39 (Ref:1291601)   #36
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
Liz is back at WSR
Old 31 May 2005, 14:39 (Ref:1315849)   #37
Mathias
Veteran

England
Buckinghamshire: home of the British GP!
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There was a gorgeous grid girl at Thruxton last weekend - she was holding Steven Kane's pole for the first F3 race, and Bruno Senna's for the second. So lovely indeed was she that crowds of onlookers looked on as Danny Watts snatched a sly snog.
Old 31 May 2005, 15:56 (Ref:1315930)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hell, lets quit all this talking and cut to the quick - more piccies!
Old 31 May 2005, 17:49 (Ref:1316025)   #39
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*points at mathias*
STALKER!!!
Old 31 May 2005, 18:27 (Ref:1316058)   #40
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
he he! he doesn't know who I am....
Old 31 May 2005, 22:02 (Ref:1316254)   #41
Dr Venom
Racer

Dr Venom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias
There was a gorgeous grid girl at Thruxton last weekend - she was holding Steven Kane's pole for the first F3 race, and Bruno Senna's for the second. So lovely indeed was she that crowds of onlookers looked on as Danny Watts snatched a sly snog.
Game girl......race 1 holding S Kane's "pole"
race 2 holding B Senna's "pole" while snogging D Watts.
Old 1 Jun 2005, 11:15 (Ref:1316660)   #42
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Could it be the same beauty who was Alvaro Parente' grid girl at Knockhill? This could explain why he was off the pace at Thruxton... Mind you, said girl seems to be slipping even further down the grid!
Old 1 Jun 2005, 12:14 (Ref:1316736)   #43
Mathias
Veteran

England
Mathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMathias should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
*points at mathias*
STALKER!!!
*looks about himself furtively and sneaks off*
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:36 (Ref:1317135)   #44
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
*dials 0800-hit-man*

if you'd like to order a gangland style removal, please press 1.
if you'd prefer a lone gunman style removal, please press 2.
if you'd prefer an accident, please press 3.
if you've called this number by accident, and meant to call 0800-hits-u-like, please leave your name and number after the beep, and er, enjoy sleeping with the fishies

*presses 2*
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:47 (Ref:1317144)   #45
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just got a strange message on my answer phone, someone wants me to "remove" someone at the next F3 round swifly and quietly.

Maria, did you dial the wrong number
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:47 (Ref:1317145)   #46
Mathias
Veteran

England

Last edited by Mathias; 1 Jun 2005 at 17:54. Reason: cos Mackmot beat me to it, the ******
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:48 (Ref:1317147)   #47
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
beat you to it Mathias
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:51 (Ref:1317150)   #48
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackmot
I just got a strange message on my answer phone, someone wants me to "remove" someone at the next F3 round swifly and quietly.
hey, what do you think is the wackiest way you could remove someone using an item of mechanic's equipment?

(is it against forum rules to talk about removing people??!!)
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:53 (Ref:1317153)   #49
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
you can remove people fromt the track

I would use a blower on an air line, thats scary. once the air bubble is in you have about 30secs till it reaches your heart. Problem is you dont know whether its has got in or not so you might not want to risk chopping off your arm cos it might not even have done anything

There you go Suze sick thought for the day
Old 1 Jun 2005, 17:54 (Ref:1317158)   #50
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackmot

Maria, did you dial the wrong number
no, have you got a new weekday job?

(using the word "wacky" or any variation is actually a criminal offence you know, i think it's in the "crimes against the 80s" bill from 2002...)