Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 13 Feb 2013, 05:33 (Ref:3203901)   #1
MC_PEA
Rookie

MC_PEA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Questionnaire on Regulation in Motorsport

Hello

I am currently doing a degree in Motorsport Engineering at Bath University and I am researching in topics for my dissertation which is on regulations in Le Mans Prototype racing.

I have created two questionnaires, one to understand what fans of motorsport want from regulations and one to get an insight on what engineers want from regulations. It would be of great help to me if you were to take less than 5 minutes of your time to fill out these questionnaires. They are just 10 questions long at the most, mostly consisting of multiple choice questions and any open questions are completely optional. The Fan questionnaire is designed for anyone would is a fan of any form of motorsport and the engineer questionnaire is designed for anyone who has experience working on cars but mostly aim at motorsport engineers.

Fan questionnaire link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K5ZRSPX

Engineer’s questionnaire link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8835BKG

I would like to thank you in advance for fill out any of these questionnaires

Scott
Old 13 Feb 2013, 06:55 (Ref:3203926)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Done.
And Welcome to, Scott.
Hope you stick around, there is always room for more engineers
Old 13 Feb 2013, 08:32 (Ref:3203944)   #3
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Completed with pleasure
Old 13 Feb 2013, 08:33 (Ref:3203945)   #4
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Done and welcome
Old 13 Feb 2013, 13:20 (Ref:3204049)   #5
GT3.14
Veteran

GT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGT3.14 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Completed, welcome to ten-tenths!
Old 13 Feb 2013, 15:34 (Ref:3204087)   #6
MC_PEA
Rookie

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill it out, and thank you for the warm welcome
Old 13 Feb 2013, 16:07 (Ref:3204104)   #7
Ratzenberger
Rookie

Austria
Salzburg
Ratzenberger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Completed the first one, as a fan it's the least I could do.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 18:22 (Ref:3204153)   #8
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Filled in the fan one. All the best with it.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 20:14 (Ref:3204196)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome Scott. Fan one done by me too. And I've stickied this for a few days, just to give it some decent exposure. Help the guy people, it only takes a few minutes.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 20:22 (Ref:3204199)   #10
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Done, with pleasure, and Welcome. Please share the outcome.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 20:49 (Ref:3204206)   #11
MC_PEA
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Welcome Scott. Fan one done by me too. And I've stickied this for a few days, just to give it some decent exposure. Help the guy people, it only takes a few minutes.
Thank you so much (I'm really starting to like the people in this forum)
Old 13 Feb 2013, 21:01 (Ref:3204213)   #12
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I agonised over which to take with my *straightens imaginary tie* degree in Automotive Engineering... then realised that as a journalist I have never used it and filled out the fans one *removes tie, goes home*
Old 13 Feb 2013, 21:43 (Ref:3204234)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Done, with pleasure, and Welcome. Please share the outcome.
Good point. It would be interesting to see how people have voted/what people think.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 21:47 (Ref:3204239)   #14
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Indeed
Old 13 Feb 2013, 22:03 (Ref:3204251)   #15
MC_PEA
Rookie

Quote:
Good point. It would be interesting to see how people have voted/what people think.
When the questionnaires are closed il put the results up for you if you wish
Old 13 Feb 2013, 22:13 (Ref:3204254)   #16
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Please, I think we all feel roughly similar about the issue but I am fascinated to see how it turns out.
Old 14 Feb 2013, 18:46 (Ref:3204763)   #17
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_PEA View Post
When the questionnaires are closed il put the results up for you if you wish
Would love that, THNKS.
Old 14 Feb 2013, 20:06 (Ref:3204825)   #18
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Completed and welcome Scott
Old 15 Feb 2013, 21:03 (Ref:3205529)   #19
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
A short list with good questions. Thank you !
Done !
Old 18 Feb 2013, 00:24 (Ref:3206455)   #20
MC_PEA
Rookie

Thank you to everybody who filled in the fan questionnaire, currently the maximum amount of responses allowed by the software has be reached, so no more answers with be taken on board.

The engineer questionnaire is still open, so please continue to fill it in.
Old 18 Feb 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3206602)   #21
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Completed, and forwarded to my colleagues in the office. As others have said, I'd be very interested in hearing the outcome of the surveys.

Good luck!
Old 19 Feb 2013, 00:29 (Ref:3206972)   #22
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_PEA View Post
Thank you to everybody who filled in the fan questionnaire, currently the maximum amount of responses allowed by the software has be reached, so no more answers with be taken on board.

The engineer questionnaire is still open, so please continue to fill it in.
Darn, read this too late so filled it out anyway.
Anyways, welcome to the best sportscar forum there is but I think you allready knew this, hence your placement of your survey here.
Old 19 Feb 2013, 23:02 (Ref:3207543)   #23
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oops, I had the same problem. Filled it in and just realized it was in vain haha. Worth it anyway. Good questionnaire. Look forward to seeing the results.
Old 21 Feb 2013, 18:36 (Ref:3208692)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, I hope it's served it's purpose Scott. On the assumption that it has now, I'm unsticking!
Old 21 Feb 2013, 22:27 (Ref:3208831)   #25
MC_PEA
Rookie

Quote:
Well, I hope it's served it's purpose Scott. On the assumption that it has now, I'm unsticking!
Yes it has, thanks alot I will start to analysis the fans questionnaire this weekend and I will post the results up ASPA