Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 15 Jan 2016, 15:18 (Ref:3605082)   #26
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Come on the Saturday and stay over . BTW I have had a reply from my fellow running F1 celeb . "Not coming " .
Old 15 Jan 2016, 15:23 (Ref:3605086)   #27
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Iain, if one was to come down, where would you recommend as a good place to rest overnight?
Old 15 Jan 2016, 17:02 (Ref:3605116)   #28
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Iain, if one was to come down, where would you recommend as a good place to rest overnight?
I could bring the Bel Air and we could all sleep in the boot.
Old 15 Jan 2016, 23:19 (Ref:3605242)   #29
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I might turn up this year Iain, it's all the autograph signing that I would have to do that puts me off
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 16 Jan 2016, 08:48 (Ref:3605283)   #30
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Can you bring the Anglia Gordon . That would be brilliant . Good news for me as I lost one celeb yesterday but gained the famous Gordon Streeter this morning . We are going to contact all the pubs , B and B houses and Hotels and arrange some discount for anyone needing to stay over . We will put all this up on the Stoke Row Web site .We had quite a few people camping last year as well . Thanks for all your support .
Old 17 Jan 2016, 20:52 (Ref:3605714)   #31
Cookie2000
Rookie

England
England
Cookie2000 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm hoping to be there this year.. will there be stuff to borrow?
Old 18 Jan 2016, 10:39 (Ref:3605871)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stoke Row and Nuffield Motor Sport Day

Classic trial, bike racing and of course racing cars.
Old 19 Jan 2016, 19:05 (Ref:3606311)   #33
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry Ian can't make it I have go clothes shopping that day.😆
Old 19 Jan 2016, 20:29 (Ref:3606351)   #34
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigley View Post
Sorry Ian can't make it I have go clothes shopping that day.😆
Pah!

Bloody superstars .......
Old 20 Jan 2016, 00:59 (Ref:3606432)   #35
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have to wash my hair that day !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 20 Jan 2016, 07:13 (Ref:3606492)   #36
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I have to wash my hair that day !
And we all know its a 'long' job!
Old 20 Jan 2016, 13:26 (Ref:3606558)   #37
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
And we all know its a 'long' job!
Are you insinuating something ?
Attached Thumbnails
gs.JPG  
Old 21 Jan 2016, 00:04 (Ref:3606743)   #38
Chigley
Veteran

England
Newbury, Berkshire
Chigley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by grantp View Post
Pah!

Bloody superstars .......
Where, what Superstar who?
Old 21 Jan 2016, 20:28 (Ref:3606950)   #39
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigley View Post
Where, what Superstar who?
Well, you saw the photo.

You, a lump of Italian metal (presumably) and somebody more than happy not to run you over despite being in his way. Clearly he was in awe of your reputation, a reputation confirmed later in the year.

I suspect that the "general public" attendees would be disappointed not to see you there, given the recent accolade.

After all if one is to accept an afternoon of parking havoc at the very least it requires the directions of a superstar to make it vaguely palatable. IMO.

What was that excuse again?

Old 24 Jan 2016, 07:21 (Ref:3607528)   #40
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Threads now merged with calendar.
Old 16 Mar 2016, 17:45 (Ref:3623341)   #41
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
I sure am getting lots of interest from people about this years show. Just had an e mail from Nuffield place to say that they intend to bring the Lady Nuffield Morris 8 reg BUD 650 to the show.
Old 16 Mar 2016, 19:42 (Ref:3623406)   #42
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I sure am getting lots of interest from people about this years show. Just had an e mail from Nuffield place to say that they intend to bring the Lady Nuffield Morris 8 reg BUD 650 to the show.

PR contacts should be nurtured Iain.

You must know people who know people.
Old 22 Mar 2016, 13:31 (Ref:3625945)   #43
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
I have just bumped into the engineer who worked on the design of the baby dialisis machine's we raised money for . He told me there are now 22 machines up and running . Wow 😀
Old 22 Mar 2016, 14:07 (Ref:3625958)   #44
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's a real result Iain. Must feel good to have been such a part of it
Old 22 Mar 2016, 15:33 (Ref:3625984)   #45
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Im just the bloke with the microphone these days.. We have about ten people on the comittee now. I expect its a bit like Lord March has to put up with.
Jokes apart they are all excelent.
Old 22 Mar 2016, 15:36 (Ref:3625986)   #46
PeterY
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
PeterY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Im just the bloke with the microphone these days.. We have about ten people on the comittee now. I expect its a bit like Lord March has to put up with.
Jokes apart they are all excelent.
He has to put that as some of them read this forum............
Old 22 Mar 2016, 17:05 (Ref:3626009)   #47
Colin McKay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Colin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridColin McKay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a large bottle of fizz that I paid way over the top for at the auction a few years ago. We will crack it open at the show this year to celebrate my first podium in the Gemini
Old 27 Apr 2016, 19:50 (Ref:3636733)   #48
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin McKay View Post
I have a large bottle of fizz that I paid way over the top for at the auction a few years ago. We will crack it open at the show this year to celebrate my first podium in the Gemini
I feel a 'Gemini vs Gemini challenge' coming on ....!!
Old 3 Jun 2016, 17:56 (Ref:3646930)   #49
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Blimey, I was going to come down on Saturday and stay over but the hotels are central London prices and I don't do tents anymore.
Old 3 Jun 2016, 19:57 (Ref:3646959)   #50
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
We can find you a bed in the workshop Tim . You will be most welcome