Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 14 Oct 2012, 16:55 (Ref:3151708)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2012 Fantasy F1 Results - Korea

The Korea Round up

First the Relevant Facts and figures that determine the points…
23 of the 24 Cars qualified within the 107%
Karthikeyan failed to set a qualifying time, but was allowed to race. This results in Karthikeyan receiving a 50 point penalty.

There were 2 Grid drop penalties to be applied, Pic 10 places for using a 9th Engine for the season. As pic didn’t progress to Q2, this has no effect on Qually Bonuses. And Ricciardo was dropped 5 places for out of sequence Gearbox change, this dropped Ricciardo from Q2 back to Q1 with the loss of the bonus point.

As a Result of Cosworth having to supply a 9th engine to Marussia, they are penalised 10 Engine supplier Points.

Qualifying bonuses for Constructors having both cars in Q3 go to Lotus, Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull. The Engine supplier bonuses go to Mercedes, and Renault for each powering 2 different constructors into Q3.

There was only 1 leader of the race, Vettel. He receives 1 bonus point. Vettel receives the bonus for leading the most laps, as do Red Bull for Constructor and Renault for Engine supplier.

Fastest lap went to Webber taking the bonus points for himself, and Red Bull for constructor and Renault for engine supplier.

The top 2 engines from each supplier, powering different constructors are colour coded for easy reference.

Of the four who were classified non finishers; Only De La Rosa had a technical failure. As a result HRT receive a 5 point Penalty.

Onto the results…

We have had 16 races and only one double winner so far, so yes that means yet another new winner! Redneck racing takes the win in Korea with 87 points. Second was shared between Rotary Wankell and Team AWB with 76 points. Crucially Moral Victors was fourth with 65 points

This means that in the Overall, we have a new Leader
Redneck Racing takes over the lead with 860points, Moral Victors slips to second with 852, and Team AWB is just one point adrift with 851 in third Place.

Fourth place is currently between Rotary Wankell and Duke Grand Prix Engineering with 731 and 723 points respectively.

TMSV Grand Prix leads the next grouping with 688 points, a group which has 7 other teams within 90 points.

Everything can still change, with minus points for non finishes

Full results and points breakdowns can be seen below.
Attached Thumbnails
Korea Race Result.jpg   Team scores Korea.jpg   Overall Scores after Korea.jpg  

Old 14 Oct 2012, 21:25 (Ref:3151865)   #2
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hah! My best score all year, and I drop a place! And now I'm the only one in the top five yet to score a win.

Well done SBF, on getting those results out so quickly.
Old 15 Oct 2012, 02:05 (Ref:3151951)   #3
MikeManNZ
Racer

MikeManNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Hah! My best score all year, and I drop a place! And now I'm the only one in the top five yet to score a win.

Well done SBF, on getting those results out so quickly.
Soooo close as well!!

Yeah well done on the results SBF

Now I am in a dilemma, I do not want Alosno to win the championship but I need a DNF from Vettel to secure 4th place. Hmmmmm ....
Old 16 Oct 2012, 11:49 (Ref:3152806)   #4
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Ricciardo is beginning to do the buisness! Looks like 4th is the best I can hope for however...