Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 25 Jun 2012, 18:36 (Ref:3097922)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2012 Fantasy F1 Results - Europe

The European Round up

First the Relevant Facts and figures that determine the points…

Only 23 cars entered Qualifying as a result of Glock’s illness. Using the Example of Perez who called off from the Canada GP last season, I have excluded Glock from the Scoring. That means no Grid place and no grid to-finish (+/-) bonus. I have however decided that Marussia having no 3rd driver available constitutes a DNQ by the Team and will be penalised -10 points.

The Remaining 23 cars qualified within the 107% time

There were no penalties to be applied to the Grid Order

Qualifying bonuses for Constructor having both cars in Q3 go to McLaren, Lotus and Force India, with the Engine supplier bonuses going to Mercedes and Renault for each powering 2 different constructors into Q3.

There were 2 leaders of the race Vettel and Alonso, each receiving 1 bonus point. Vettel lead the most laps resulting in additional bonus points to him, Red Bull for Constructor and Mercedes for Engine supplier.

Fastest lap went to Vettel taking the bonus points for himself, Red Bull and engine supplier Renault.

The top 2 engines from each supplier, powering different constructors are colour coded for easy reference.

Of those who were classified non finishers; Two were considered to be Technical failures. Vettel and Grosjean both suffered Alternator issues. Each of Red Bull and Lotus receive -10 points Penalties.

A post-Race of Penalty of 20 seconds was applied to Maldonado for causing a collision. This drops Maldonado from 10th to 12th with Senna now taking the 10th with Ricciardo in 11th.

Onto the results…

Top Scorer for the Europe Round was BC Prehistoric Motorsport with 80 points, Second was Scuderia Elettrica with 78 and in sharing third were TMSV Grand Prix and SuperChilliF1 with 73 Points.

The carnage that was the European round saw 11 entrants with Negative scores. The Previous high (or should that be Low) was 5 Negative Scores at the opening Australia Round.

In the Overall, Moral Victors extends their lead to 385 points. Team AWB climb into Second with 370, just one point ahead of Redneck Racing (369).

Full results and points breakdowns can be seen below.
Attached Thumbnails
Race Points.jpg   Europe Team Points.jpg   Teams after Europe.jpg  

Old 26 Jun 2012, 16:41 (Ref:3098502)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
up from 14 to 6!

just like Alonso my championship run starts just in time for the British GP!