Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2016, 01:51 (Ref:3649532)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2016 24 Hours of Le Mans

It is finally race week for the 84th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. If you are reading this forum then you already know what kind of epic battle we will have at the sharp end of the field between Audi, Toyota, and Porsche. The factory teams haven't shown impecable reliability so far this season, but is that enough for Rebellion or ByKolles to reach the podium? This is the best chance they will have had in years with only 2 cars entered from each factory.

LMP2 features 23 cars and many of them have a chance at victory. Nissan will be powering 20 of those cars and (a different) 20 will run Dunlops with the remaining cars on Michelins. The Garage 56 Entry will also be a modified LMP2.

The GT classes will be mega with Porsche, Ferrari, Corvette, Aston Martin and newcomer Ford joining the party. It is the 50th anniversary of Fords first Le Mans win. I bet they would like to make that with another win! BOP has been a constant source of discussion already this year with numerous tweaks being made. However, the race will likely be messy and play out in a way the changes in BOP couldn't have predicted.

I hope everyone has a great Le Mans week, the on track action will not disappoint!

Schedule

Entry List

Circuit Maps

Radio Le Mans

Andy Blackmore's Spotter Guide

Fantasy Racing Challenge

Annual Le Mans Prediction Thread

I'm not including a weather link because it will be perfect!

Last edited by joeb; 14 Jun 2016 at 01:57.
Old 14 Jun 2016, 05:07 (Ref:3649547)   #2
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Here we go! Excited!
Old 14 Jun 2016, 07:17 (Ref:3649570)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Top stuff! Thanks Joe.
Old 14 Jun 2016, 11:01 (Ref:3649612)   #4
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Man, my excitement levels are already at 10/10th!
Old 14 Jun 2016, 12:07 (Ref:3649622)   #5
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
Predictions for how many pages this thread will have by the time the checkered flag drops? How many did we have last year?
Old 14 Jun 2016, 18:07 (Ref:3649684)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for the intro.

I always look forward to Le Mans, it really is a truly great event and much more than just a motor race. I've been a few times but not this year. It was either Le Mans or Indy but Indy won. The only downer is the clash with the Baku GP. I would like to have seen Hulkenberg get the chance to defend last year's win but unfortunately not. Otherwise, roll on the weekend.
Old 14 Jun 2016, 20:11 (Ref:3649696)   #7
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
Predictions for how many pages this thread will have by the time the checkered flag drops? How many did we have last year?
Last year 152 pages and 2269 posts were written !
Old 14 Jun 2016, 20:13 (Ref:3649697)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Was that for the entire event?
Old 14 Jun 2016, 20:17 (Ref:3649698)   #9
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Was that for the entire event?
There was no specific thread for practice and qualif sessions.
Old 14 Jun 2016, 20:20 (Ref:3649699)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
There was no specific thread for practice and qualif sessions.
In other words yes. That's impressive.
Old 14 Jun 2016, 23:06 (Ref:3649719)   #11
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not forgetting of course the chat room always takes a beating this time of year - I'm sure all the usual suspects will be in offering sage words ��
Old 15 Jun 2016, 02:23 (Ref:3649748)   #12
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I guess this is somewhat of a popular event then!
Old 15 Jun 2016, 13:42 (Ref:3649889)   #13
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Wonder if anybody will be televising/showing this first practice session
Old 15 Jun 2016, 13:43 (Ref:3649890)   #14
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
Wonder if anybody will be televising/showing this first practice session
Eurosport
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:02 (Ref:3649900)   #15
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here we go.
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:03 (Ref:3649901)   #16
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is so f****** ridiculous !!!!!! The WEC app is not working again ,,,it was fine , but is soon as they start it the live timing started crashing like the other day !!! And I'm afraid that it is going to be the same for race day !!!!!!!!!.....I bought the whole package at the beginning of the season and I did it with my iPhone ,,,long story short ,,,I can not log in to my pc to use my account for the WEC , so I can not watch the race other the the app !!!!!!!can somebody help me!!!!!!!!!just plaint ridiculous !!!!!!how the hell I can not log in with my pic with the same account !!!!
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:11 (Ref:3649904)   #17
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
3:57 by a Ford GT already
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:13 (Ref:3649907)   #18
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Any live timing links guys ?? Thanks in advance.
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:14 (Ref:3649908)   #19
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The toyota just did 337kph
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:20 (Ref:3649910)   #20
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rain is coming up fast....
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:20 (Ref:3649912)   #21
fergus_r
Veteran

United Kingdom
fergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfergus_r should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
David Cheng having a few moments at Dunlop
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:22 (Ref:3649914)   #22
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotats03OUS View Post
This is so f****** ridiculous !!!!!! The WEC app is not working again ,,,it was fine , but is soon as they start it the live timing started crashing like the other day !!! And I'm afraid that it is going to be the same for race day !!!!!!!!!.....I bought the whole package at the beginning of the season and I did it with my iPhone ,,,long story short ,,,I can not log in to my pc to use my account for the WEC , so I can not watch the race other the the app !!!!!!!can somebody help me!!!!!!!!!just plaint ridiculous !!!!!!how the hell I can not log in with my pic with the same account !!!!
There's been an update for the app. Check the App Store. Mine was broken but after the update it works.
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:23 (Ref:3649915)   #23
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2guy View Post
Any live timing links guys ?? Thanks in advance.
http://live.fiawec.com
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:24 (Ref:3649916)   #24
ederss7
Veteran

Brazil
ederss7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridederss7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Scary clouds at Le Mans right now...
Old 15 Jun 2016, 14:27 (Ref:3649918)   #25
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheers Coach.