Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 16 Jun 2017, 08:43 (Ref:3742111)   #256
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's good to see that some parts of the education system are being done properly......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 16 Jun 2017, 17:44 (Ref:3742253)   #257
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I'm missing my 3rd Le Mans since 1999 and reading this thread has made me incredibly envious, but also very happy for everyone going - I know how you feel.

I've numbed the pain by educating my class about Le Mans all week. In mornings, before lessons start, I've been teaching them all about the history of the race, what the cars are like, what the drivers have had to do to compete etc.

And today I covered a "science" lesson in Year 5, which actually turned into a "History of Le Mans in 70 minutes" lesson.

Nice to generate a bit of buzz about the event to inner city Londoners who hadn't heard the first thing about it before Monday. One kid came in today and excitedly told me about the huge billboard he saw near Kings Cross from Porsche with the 919 on the front. Another girl asked me how she could follow the race this weekend.

Hope at least one of those kids one day get to experience how I felt the first time I went.
what fabulous teaching! Missing my 4th since 2001