Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 9 Feb 2004, 16:52 (Ref:868425)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
GPL - New Brands Hatch Now Available

Yep, the message went up on RSC 17 minutes ago.......

http://dixierunners.speedgeezers.com/brands1967/
Old 9 Feb 2004, 16:53 (Ref:868430)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I want it NOW - but I'm still at work........
Old 9 Feb 2004, 16:54 (Ref:868432)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Whoops - wrong forum - too excited........
Old 9 Feb 2004, 16:58 (Ref:868442)   #4
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
lol, i just posted this in the screenshots thread
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:23 (Ref:868566)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just installed it and watched Paul Jackson's BRM replay - awesome, just awesome.

Also got that Swizz Lotus - very nice.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:36 (Ref:868588)   #6
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
downloading it now, can't wait.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:56 (Ref:868609)   #7
crozier74
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
crozier74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1h 11m, and that's just the light version!!!!
So I ride out to the old sundown
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:57 (Ref:868610)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Get yourself some broadband..........less than 10 minutes........ (hi-res)
Old 9 Feb 2004, 18:59 (Ref:868611)   #9
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
well, it's certainly hard to master! 1m33.92 my best so far
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:04 (Ref:868618)   #10
crozier74
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
crozier74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Get yourself some broadband..........less than 10 minutes........ (hi-res)
Too bloody right!!! I've been longing for the day when I can get myself into the high-speed world of broadband for ages...
So I ride out to the old sundown
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:07 (Ref:868621)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
A couple of new Brands screenies (and new Lotus livery as well.....)

Last edited by Aysedasi; 14 Jun 2006 at 19:54.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:08 (Ref:868622)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
and two....

Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:09 (Ref:868624)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
well, it's certainly hard to master! 1m33.92 my best so far

Sounds pretty good to me - the record's only a 32 isn't it?
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:11 (Ref:868625)   #14
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
i running that Lotus livery too
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:12 (Ref:868627)   #15
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
yeah, but i expect the aliens to be running in the 1m28s
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:12 (Ref:868628)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nice isn't it. I might play with it a little in Photoshop - always struggle to do anything much with the green and yellow, but the red is very nice.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 19:19 (Ref:868635)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Like a quick gold version........

Old 9 Feb 2004, 21:17 (Ref:868759)   #18
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
my best is a 37, but only after two flying laps. some very hard to master corners, lots of trail braking needed, but also a lot of fun.

Last edited by ozywoodwards; 9 Feb 2004 at 21:18.
Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:01 (Ref:868821)   #19
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
that's about what i was managing too out of the box. Dingle Dell is loadsa fun. Paddock is just a bit frustrating with so little available grip to let rip on, but if you get the entry and the apex right, having the car squirm underneath you as you power out of the corner can be pretty entertaining
Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:31 (Ref:868866)   #20
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
paddock is NEVER easy, in whatever game you drive through it in. and from what i can see from the spectator bank at the real track it doesn't seem to be a picnic in real life either...
Old 9 Feb 2004, 22:47 (Ref:868888)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've lost count of how many times I've been to Brands. It was always my favourite (after a certain place in France, that is... ). During my main spectating period (84-87), I must have been there about 12-15 times each season. A beautiful circuit. Haven't been back for 2-3 years now. Can you still get in and park on the South Bank?
Old 9 Feb 2004, 23:56 (Ref:868942)   #22
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Paddock sure looked easy for those champ cars (they were doing 150 through there)
Old 10 Feb 2004, 00:02 (Ref:868946)   #23
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
O/t : were you there for the champ cars P?
I got some vid footage somewhere of them....

Anyway cool track, took about 5mins to download, but..... i still haven't had time to run it yet, arghhh!
tomorrow, maybe..
Ed

Last edited by Try Hard; 10 Feb 2004 at 00:02.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 00:33 (Ref:868960)   #24
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
not sure ayse, havent been there myself for a few years either.
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:06 (Ref:869139)   #25
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
you can park on the South Bank still, but to be honest there's not a great view there anymore IMO. Especially with all the extra fencing they put up for CART. I'd want to be watching from the exit of Druids personally

Ed, yeah, i was there