Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 1 Mar 2024, 01:24 (Ref:4199004)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dessert RVSC24 R11 Repco Bathurst 1000

Hard or Soft

I’d like a couple of sets of softs for qually and the shootout and hards for the race please. Like the old days
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 1 Mar 2024, 21:21 (Ref:4199226)   #2
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We only just had Valentine’s Day and the Easter Bunny still has to do his rounds, and your have already moved on to Bathurst!

Soft tyres for qualifying, and hard tyres for the big day!

But will the 2023 champion be driving at the 1000?
Old 2 Mar 2024, 10:03 (Ref:4199311)   #3
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It came up in the broadcast and that green mob wrote a story about it, and how the deadline for Dunlop is imminent to choose for manufacturing purposes…

As to your second question.. even the Norwell Nostradamus (aka P.Morris) wouldn’t be drawn on an answer
Old 15 Mar 2024, 02:29 (Ref:4201294)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Hard Is Gooooo…..

Maybe…

Be nice to have softs for qually but..
Old 15 Mar 2024, 07:01 (Ref:4201298)   #5
Ares
Racer

Ares should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd be happy to just run the one tyre for the weekend. Having to get a second setup in the car for a one off session seems a bit of a waste of time. You should be able to get a hard tyre in on that track (unless it's a very cold weekend) for the shootout lap. I don't really see the point of using another tyre you are not going to race on.
Old 16 Apr 2024, 04:05 (Ref:4205097)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Matt Chahda Motorsport Approved For Wildcard

Presume this will be a BJR chassis…

Good news for the little team. Hope they have the sponsor support to showcase what is possible..