Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 6 Mar 2009, 18:50 (Ref:2410532)   #851
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
I guess they can be only really targetting Force India in terms of performance...?
Old 6 Mar 2009, 19:06 (Ref:2410543)   #852
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I guess they can be only really targetting Force India in terms of performance...?
And if FI can manage to qualify on pole and win races then that will be no bad thing.
Old 6 Mar 2009, 20:23 (Ref:2410583)   #853
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Some better pics.

http://www.itv-f1.com/photo.aspx?IM_ID=52519&PG_ID=22

You'd have to say that if it were painted red or silver it would definitely look the car to beat!

That front wing looks mighty complicated!
Old 6 Mar 2009, 20:34 (Ref:2410590)   #854
Jamesy-18
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire
Jamesy-18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So is this the final livery? I guess only sponsors will be added on, but there's a lot of white on that car. I'd have preffered more yellow and black.
Old 6 Mar 2009, 20:36 (Ref:2410593)   #855
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Looks like they've taken the nose section off the '04 or 05 cars?
Old 6 Mar 2009, 20:57 (Ref:2410602)   #856
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Its the best looking car from my point of view...
Old 6 Mar 2009, 22:29 (Ref:2410647)   #857
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The BrawnGP website has indeed updated its gallery:

http://brawngp.com/gallery.php

Very nice little car. Let's hope it has some oomph
Old 6 Mar 2009, 22:29 (Ref:2410648)   #858
The Hat
Rookie

England
Canterbury
The Hat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is fantastic news. I was on a tour of the factory the day after Honda announced to the staff that they were pulling out. Every member of staff that we met was friendly & helpful, not easy when you have just been told that your job is on the line.
Not oly have they managed it, but they have rolled out a great looking car & as the saying goes, "If it looks good, then it usually is good".
& now we will have 2 Brits on the grid at Melbourne which has to be good.

GOOD LUCK ROSS & THE REST OF BRAWN GP
Old 7 Mar 2009, 01:04 (Ref:2410719)   #859
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
This car is a beauty, I am so happy for all of them..( Big Smile)
Old 7 Mar 2009, 10:46 (Ref:2410902)   #860
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
This car is a beauty, I am so happy for all of them..( Big Smile)
I second that Jeremy, a huge relief that the team's been saved, irrespective of how it happened, and that so many people in Brackley will keep their jobs. This is the best news of the season so far. Hopefully Ross Brawn can keep the whole thing together beyond Honda's dowry and that the team will remain stable and flourish.
Old 7 Mar 2009, 11:17 (Ref:2410917)   #861
armchair racer
Racer

England
Suburbia
armchair racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Heard them shaking down the car yesterday at Silverstone , sounded great ...
I will be routing for Brawn GP ( team manchester) with him being a red and a local lad ( manchester Grammer) ..
Old 7 Mar 2009, 11:21 (Ref:2410921)   #862
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I'll be rooting for them too. They're something of an underdog now, and I've always liked Ross Brawn, even if he is a Manc.
Old 7 Mar 2009, 13:36 (Ref:2410994)   #863
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll be rooting for them as well. As soon as Brawn GP tee shirts go on sale I'll be buying one!
Old 7 Mar 2009, 15:51 (Ref:2411044)   #864
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
When do you want one?
Old 7 Mar 2009, 21:30 (Ref:2411192)   #865
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

A happy end to this story.

This thread is closed, feel free to open a new one about the NEW TEAM.

THREAD CLOSED
Old 8 Mar 2009, 09:37 (Ref:2411446)   #866
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was just goin to......................................................

Tags
barrichello, brawn, button, fry, honda